Onslaught

This is the thing that has killed BC2 for me. Where is "NEW" maps, not reworked ones, we wont get any new ones till the Vietnam expansion. They need to open it up to be modded so people can make new maps/mods, Heck look what it did for DICE with 1942 when Desert Combat hit, that's the only reason I bought 1942. Ever since EA "took over" DICE it's all gone downhill.

/rant :p

This is the thing that has killed BC2 for me. Where is "NEW" maps, not reworked ones, we wont get any new ones till the Vietnam expansion. They need to open it up to be modded so people can make new maps/mods, Heck look what it did for DICE with 1942 when Desert Combat hit, that's the only reason I bought 1942. Ever since EA "took over" DICE it's all gone downhill.

aint as bad as mw2 ...yet

I agree wholeheartedly. If EA would only learn from Valve about SDK's and release the tools to the itching, aching fans - the world would be a better place. Oh, and I'd have a toast to EA....maybe.

I don't mind the idea of Onslaught. Dice is probably busy with finishing MoH too, so I don't expect anything for BC2 for a couple more months

Curses, consoles get everything first (onslaught is already available on xbox live, not sure about psn), except we get better updates :D

Doesnt' really bother me. Didn't like the mode in zombies WaW, don't think I'd like it here. The single player was so crappy in BC2 I didn't even bother finishing it. I'm quite content staying in our servers.

Actually DICE is not the company developing MoH directly, they really only supplied the game engine.

All the info I've gathered is that DICE is developing the multiplayer on the Frostbite engine themselves and that EA LA will be developing the singleplayer on Unreal 3.

guys like every other battlefield game (2, and 2142) they had SDK's released for them. So don't worry mods and new maps will come soon.

I agree wholeheartedly. If EA would only learn from Valve about SDK's and release the tools to the itching, aching fans - the world would be a better place. Oh, and I'd have a toast to EA....maybe.

I don't think they would do that. They are so protective of their ranking system as to where you aren't allowed to dictate how people play on your server, such as restricting vehicles, weapons, classes etc.

I agree though, having an SDK would be nice.

Boooo!!!
Yesterday PC Gamer posted an article stating they have confirmed with DICE that Onslaught mode was headed to PC. Since then, the article has been removed and Battlefield Community Manager zh1nt0 tweeted that it is not true. So it looks like we are back to square one. Sorry to get your hopes up PC players.
The article published by PC-Gamer is not accurate. We are currently researching if Onslaught will be available for PC. No release date.

Back