Servers updated?

J-Dog

Rookie
TF2 was just updated, so i was just making sure that the servers will be updated soon. :( i want to play some turbine.

We can always rely on Leadership to fix it. It'll be quick, don't worry. Oh and for those who want to know:

Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source Updates Released
Product Update - Valve 16:48
Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Engine
Increased the resilience of client/server data table mismatches when playing back demos. This will make most old demo files playable again, but with potential visual side effects

Team Fortress 2
Updated CP_Coldfront
Added map to the default mapcycle and motd files.
Fixed a server crash issue related to increased maxplayer servers.
Fixed a couple Engineer building exploits.
Updated the localization files.
Improved the performance of the critboost particle effect.
Fixed a server crash related to carrying buildings at round start.
Fixed players picking up buildings before a round has started.
Fixed an exploit where Engineers could create level 3 mini-sentries.
SHARE:

Posts in "All News" channel about:
Team Fortress 2
Show posts for all products, not just Team Fortress 2
Full Stories Headlines
16:48
Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source Updates Released
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Engine

Increased the resilience of client/server data table mismatches when playing back demos. This will make most old demo files playable again, but with potential visual side effects

Team Fortress 2

Updated CP_Coldfront

Trykael says their working. No worries guys :D

What was the update? Im not currently at home right now, but interested in what the update entails.

Engine

Team Fortress 2
Updated CP_Coldfront

appears someone has beat me to it lol feel free to delete this

Last edited:
Whoever added the god-aweful harmonica to my song will die. Yes they will. They'd better keep an ear out for high pitched beeps and the "ch-uh!ch-uh!" sound of a Level One Sentry. Oh yes.

Please people. "Harmonicas" are no more a requirement for southern style music than steel harps or whining about your dog/truck/woman. Thank you, good night.

The new theme song you hear in the title screen.

I guess they thought that the regular Meet the Team version was just a little too stale I suppose.

the harp is fine it is just way too up in the mix and need a bit more compression to even out the harp dynamics

Back