eGO or New Hampshire

Bauer24x

Well i already made my decision and all but i wanna kno everyones else opinion lol. I live in N.Y, and i was offered by my grandmother to go see my uncle over in New Hampshire where he has a mansion on top of a mountain called moose mountain road. I Have 4 Quads over there, and 2 snow mobiles which can't be used due to no snow. But in the past I've always rod the quad upp the mountain threw the trails whenever i want. Go out to dinner everynite. So it always fun to hangout there. It's a great way to live, but it's soo different. Stores are 1 hour away drive. There's only local stores 25mins ago lol. But like i said it's fun. But i don't wanna goo because i wanna be here with my other family eGO playing BC2, and also be here in my state N.Y going to the pools. I Don't wanna drive 6 hours to New Hampshire. I Hate the Drive, and i just don't wanna go. But my mom, and her mother, which is my grandmother is mad that i've changed my decision at the last minute when at first i said i was going. Did i do anything wrong lol. I Always said this in my head that there my family, and they will get over it because they love me lol. I'm 18 i choose not to go to New Hampshire i got stuff to do here!!

Any Opinions lol. Anything i don't care lol!! Thanks

~~~ XxAirborn3xX

"To go see my uncle" = how long away?
If it's a short visit, or even a month, go.
If he has a condition or is sick, go.
If it's permanent, think about it, but you have the right to stay.

Last edited:
Well once i'm there in New Hampshire with my Uncle and cousin which is not my age. I'm always busy, but the ride in a car is 6 hours away, and it gets soooo frustrating, and I've been going there alot.

I'm only there for 4-5 days, so whats the point, and no he's not sick. He owns his own route, but it's just to visit, and hangout and go quading!

Lol but i got things to do here in N.Y. I Got a huge party to go 2, and my is picking me to go. So thats 1 reason, and i've just been to new hampshire to much now, and it's getting to boring, and it's not just all about gaming. I Hangout during the day then it's time to hangout with eGO

It's kinda like this. Ether Hanging out in the state i live with the friends i know and hangout with during the day then night time when i'm home chill with eGO, or New Hampshire during the day in the state i don't live with with no friends, and quading by myself, and a huge ride on the highway, and no eGO to hangout with during the night time!

wow i cant even believe you would choose playing a video game then spending time with family you dont see that often wow just sad

wow i cant even believe you would choose playing a video game then spending time with family you dont see that often wow just sad

He said in an earlier post that he has gone so often that he is tired of going o.0. Might want to try actually reading from time to time.

IF your only going there for a couple weeks or months, go so u can c you family but if its permanent, think about it and decide what you want to do. But RL family is more important than Internet Family lol.

The fact that you're even posting this thread on an online forum answers your question. Yes, go to New Hampshire, and while you're there enjoy the company of your real family. Go do outdoor activities, get some fresh air.

While the whole "OMG THIS CLAN IS A FAMILY" can be vomit-inducingly endearing to you guys, this isn't a real family. Your real family should be coming first by a mile, not the other people in this clan.

Yeah thanks for the opinions guys, and it's already been settled. I'm staying here in N.Y! I Got things to do, and now my mom is sick, and i wanna stay home for her. She's got Lupus or however you spell it. Plus i got a huge party to go 2, and chillin with friends, then eGO during the night time!

Also XXzz-Trauma-zzXX your right about what you said upp there about they Might want to try actually reading from time to time. HeHe!

Back