• Yes it was Great!

• Yes but didn't like it :(

• No but looks Great!

• No but does not look good

• Total voters

Bauer24x

Heyy!!! A New Tv show called Covert Affairs, was on last night with it's first
episode premiere, and it's on every Tuesday night, and i honestly gotta say
it's freaking amazing. I'm actually gonna try to get into it, and dvr it every Tuesday night and watch every episode!

Did anyone watch it. if you did. did you like it?

Overview

A young CIA trainee, Annie Walker, is mysteriously sent out into the field. Auggie Anderson, a blind officer, is Annie's guide in her new life.

Video Trailers!

Covert Affairs Trailer 1: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLkMN6K0as0[/ame]

Covert Affairs Trailer 2: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt6XBGp-0vw&feature=related[/ame]

Covert Affairs Trailer 3( Better Trailer ): [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWSXow6Egk&feature=related[/ame]

Covert Affairs Trailer 4( Best One ): [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bticzoNOJuc&feature=related[/ame]

Characters

Annie Walker (portrayed by Piper Perabo): A young CIA trainee who is suddenly promoted to field operative in order to help capture her ex-boyfriend.[2][17]

Auggie Anderson (portrayed by Christopher Gorham): A CIA military intelligence/special ops officer who was blinded while on a mission. He guides
Annie through the paces at her new job.

Conrad Sheehan III (portrayed by Eric Lively): A senior CIA officer. He is described as a "womanizer who enjoys a spicy rapport with Annie."

Jai Wilcox (portrayed by Sendhil Ramamurthy): A CIA officer who will replace Sheehan. His family has a long history with the CIA.

Danielle Brooks (portrayed by Anne Dudek): Annie's older sister, who is married and has 2 children. She is unaware of Annie's real career.

Joan Campbell (portrayed by Kari Matchett): A senior officer who heads the Domestic Protection Division. She is Annie's supervisor.

Ben Mercer (portrayed by Eion Bailey): Annie's ex-boyfriend, who is being targeted by the CIA.

Arthur Campbell (portrayed by Peter Gallagher): The CIA director of Clandestine Services. He is married to Joan

If anyone has missed the first episode of this tv show Covert Affairs. It's on again this weekend if anyone wants to watch it if you missed it!

2 times Saturday Morning at 10am-11:30am, again right after 11:30am-1pm, and again that night at 11pm-12:30 on USA!!!!

I prefer Burn Notice
Yeah i watch burn notice. It's freaking amazing. I Love burn notice, but why not watch both if you have time It's on a different parts of the week. Covert Affairs is on Tuesday nights, and burn notice is on Thursday nights! And i missed most of burn notice, soo i like to start on covert affairs because i'm all caught upp because it's only been 1 episode!

I watch Burn Notice, Royal Pains, White Collar, and Psych. Needless to say, I avoided watching this show because I really didn't want to get hooked to another USA series. Already too many shows to watch!

yeah USA is the best for sure. So many good tv series on USA Network! I Gotta say it's the best. I Watch Burn Notice, and Psych and now Covert Affairs!!!!!! USA is always the best and it's got movies on sometimes that are amazing as well during the evening!!!

Yeah, I liked it, I can add it to my list of USA shows I watch all the time :p

NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Psych, Burn Notice, White Collar, Royal Pains, and now that. Although TBH so far its the least interesting of the shows I listed. But its only on its second episode, so I'm not giving out my judgements yet.

I think it was a pretty good show it was only the first episode it will get better.
Yeah i was saying the samething to myself. Since the fact that it's only been 2 episodes the whole entire tv series. It will get better for sure when she gets more privliges and stuff because they were talking about making her a full access to CIA or watever and she's only a recruit CIA, and she still had 1 month left of training! So it will get better for sure!!

Last nights was amazing. Being in the CIA must be hard lol. I Loved that Ferrari. Was that the new Ferrari Spider?

Back