Favorite Map & Why!

Bauer24x

Tell us your favorite map and why you like the map.!

P.S Sorry i was trying to make a poll, and realized i was only able to make 4 poll questions?

Last edited:

Yodax

Poster
I like arica harbor, because i get a half decent fps and its got a few good spots where u can jsut camp and roll in the kills.

Vertago

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
White Pass (Conquest) because it a Shotgun Lovers Heaven. Close quarters combat and hardly any snipers

UnderLord

Famous
Atacama Desert - Big good for sniping well balanced even the worst teams can seem to do fairly well. Plus both sides get tanks =)

Kerak

Thread Thumper
NONE

BF:BC2 needs work, like using the same map layout for Port Valdez Rush to make it a Conquest. I do like huge maps, but hey not many out there.

Krod Mandoon

Forum Fiend
NONE

BF:BC2 needs work, like using the same map layout for Port Valdez Rush to make it a Conquest. I do like huge maps, but hey not many out there.
I agree i dont like any of the maps, they are all wookie farms. they need some actual URBAN maps im talking MOUT (Military Operations on Urban Terrain)

The only one i even remotely like is atacama rush because some of it takes place in a city like enviroment BUT there is just too much empty space between points that cause the map to turn into wookie-fest 2010

gingertonic

Thread Thumper
Tie between Valparaiso and Isla Innocentes. I'll probably give the win to Valp though, since I can RPG more objectives easily than on Isla. GOTTA LOVE THEM POINTZZZZZZZZZZZ