Favorite assault rifle

Favorite assault

• Total voters
the m1 garand is no assault rifle, its just a regular semi-auto combat rifle. personally i dont like any of the assault rifles because how they balanced them.

the damage of each gun is based on its firing speed, instead of bullet caliber. for example the F2000 which fires the 5.56mm NATO (.223 caliber) round does about half the damage as the m416, which fires the exact same round, per shot. the exception to this is the AN-94 which has a fire rate of 1800 rpm in 2-round burst or 600rpm in full auto.

the AN-94 is also one of the closest to reality weapons because irl its 2 round burst actually puts 2 rounds in the same spot at range due its recoil mechanism. the power however is way too much compared to other guns it only fires the 5.45x39mm round which is smaller than the m16a4 and m416 rounds yet does more per shot.

Yea i kinda went on a tangent there, but my favorite assault rifle is not ingame its the remington ACR (military) or the bushmaster ACR (civilian) it is the most modular assault rifle in the world that will be going on sale this year

Last edited:
AN94, XM8 Prototype, M16A4, in that order.

AN94 is OP, so i <3 it.
XM8 has beastly ironsights.
M16A4 doesn't drop damage over distance.

m1 garand is condiser as a assault rifle but it all kit

it is standard issue rifle during 1920 to 1940s same as m14. i might make another poll later on but i keep this the standard weapons in bc2 at this point

m1 garand is condiser as a assault rifle but it all kit

it is standard issue rifle during 1920 to 1940s same as m14. i might make another poll later on but i keep this the standard weapons in bc2 at this point

Ok fair nuff. Then I guess my Favorite "Assault Rifle" would be the XM8 Prototype because I really like the sound of it, that is is full auto, and like a gingertonic said it has awesome ironsights. I also just recently started using the XM8 Compact and it is quite awesome but that is for another discussion:sleep:

Back