Help Please!?

Rabble

I made one post
Ok sometimes when I try to join the jail servers I get this...

ConVarRef sm_spray_version doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( sm_spray_version set to 5.3d), skipping
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
Map [maps/ba_jail_canyon_v3.bsp] has incorrect BSP version (1348031555 should be 20).
Couldn't CRC map maps/ba_jail_canyon_v3.bsp, disconnecting

That was taken from a recent game i tried to join and it was on the map canyon. and idea on how i can fix this and be able to play these maps?

BTW: I took this from the console

Last edited:
nope i dont use any skins. idk what it is. maybe since css just came out for mac and they r having troubles?

When you uninstalled it, did you delete the Counter Strike: Source Folder within your Steam folder?

Computer > Whichever drive its in > Steam > Steamapps > Username > Counter Strike: Source

Try deleting that after you uninstall it on Steam, then reinstall it. See if that helps. (Only down side is that you have to download all the maps again).

When you uninstalled it, did you delete the Counter Strike: Source Folder within your Steam folder?

Computer > Whichever drive its in > Steam > Steamapps > Username > Counter Strike: Source

Try deleting that after you uninstall it on Steam, then reinstall it. See if that helps. (Only down side is that you have to download all the maps again).

lol yeah, i downloaded bunch of maps, and i have to re-download all that stuffs again, I had to reinstall CSS yesterday D=<

maybe your maps are corrupt so the CRC failed. Try to delete and redownload maybe?

Yea thats what I did when that happened to me a while ago. Go to Local C: What ever folder and delete the map. Then in game reinstall.

Back