sqiush sound cvar?

TFox

I made one post
Has anyone found out how to turn the hudhints squishing sound off with a console command?

It drives me nuts playing jail, then you have to freeze looking at a spray.. SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think leadership may upload a new spraytrace that will not annoy everyone when it shows who sprayed it.

New spraytrace would be ideal. Plus, implementing it on all servers would be very helpful.

But thanks for the hotfix mikkel :D

Or you can do like im going to, I'm just going to record relaxing guitar playing and set that as the sound. It will be low volume as not to interfere with the voice-comm's/game.

I should have this recorded soon, if anyone else wants this. i just need to set up my new recording equipment and figure out if I want to use my Electric or Acoustic Guitar.

Who knows, if alot of people in eGO used this it would relax people so there's not so much rages.

Back