Which is better? Cheez-Its, Or Doritos?

Cheese its are way too dry. If I am hungry enough to eat a few I need to have some sort of drink with me.

Doritos are better in the sense that they are lighter and have more of a sophisticated flavor rather than Cheese it's explosion of cheese.

Doritos are better in the sense that they are lighter and have more of a sophisticated flavor rather than Cheese it's explosion of cheese.

You sir just won at this conversation.

If I never had a Cheese it or Doritos. I would automatically think that Doritos were far superior to Cheese it's by that example alone.

Cool Ranch Doritos all the way, Cheez its require copious amounts of brew to choke down (unless they're White Cheddar, ZOMG). lol

cheesits because they dont leave your hands looking like you just comitted a crime and they decided to use the new orange fingerprint ink

Cheese Its. Very tasty and dont leave crud all over your hands while eating them, this way i cna ply TF2 while enjoying a nice snack. I have never needed a drink to eat cheese its, and im one of those people that puts like 6 in my mouth at once.

Back