Next =(e)= orientation!

gingertonic

Thread Thumper
For you e's that don't know:

Attention!
eorient-meetings.png

If you're an e, be there!!

What is this orientation all about and how long is it ? just asking, ill be there for sure.

You get... orientated :p

You get to ask the leadership questions about eGO. They'll tell you about their divisions and other stuff they do in eGO. I think it's usually about 45mins to 1hour. I've only been to one but it's really great.

Leadership hosts it. It's an official thing. I'll be there in vent to let you know that it's starting. 9PM EDT is 9PM for us, airborne. EDT means eastern daylight time.

TF2 Division will be hosting an event immediately after the orientation for any and all who wish to attend (you are not required to be a TF2 member, just own TF2 :))

Anyone who hasn't attended one of these definitely should if they're able. They're worth it.

Would just like to let everyone know that the CS:S Division will be hosting an event at 10pm EST after the orientation so please join us in the game and in vent, we would really like to see some new e's out there.

P.S. its going to be way better than Kevins event XD

Would just like to let everyone know that the CS:S Division will be hosting an event at 10pm EST after the orientation so please join us in the game and in vent, we would really like to see some new e's out there.

P.S. its going to be way better than Kevins event XD

Nooo! Mine is the only one!!! that ones a lie!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWxW79mYQWQ&feature=related[/ame]

Its very informative for New e's. so i suggest you be there gentlemen!

leadership loves questions so come with lots of them :)

Its very informative for New e's. so i suggest you be there gentlemen!

leadership loves questions so come with lots of them :)

Agreed. On the other note : Since now there so many new e's the new e's should go for the orientation, get used to what's in eGO =D Just like being a hall monitor or something, you always have to go thru a small orientation to get used to whatever your doing ;)
~Diamond.

Back