I'm so excited!! I just can't hide it!

Kawaii

Thread Junky
As the title says I'm really excited because sometime this week within the time span of friday~sunday I will be picking up BFBC2 and I'm really excited to play my experience this great game for the first time in our edgegamers server ;), Hope I dont get owned to badly =)

well, hope u aint like a few people who bought it and then couldnt run it. cant wait to get ur dog tags. and it always great to see another of our own in the servers.

Believer

Poster Extraordinaire
+1 Kawaii, it'll be good to see you in game. And like CEL said, to collect yo dawg tags. :)

Just get in the game and find a class you like, don't worry too much about KDR at first.

Kawaii

Thread Junky
I hope I can run it cuz I heard some people crash on opening on that game I hope I dont have that luck T-T

Kerak

Thread Thumper
Hmmm Kawaii is a good name I will love seeing it under my dog tag list:p

& don't worry man you'll get mine as well :cool:, I'll see u in the Conquest server if u choose to play there :)

Kawaii

Thread Junky
I'll be joining every game mode we support to get a general idea and to figure out which is my favourite as I have nvr played any BF in my short history of gaming =)

SingularPoint

EGO Addict
Go into our Normal Rush, it's simplistic Attack/Defend game type and teaches you how to act as a team player

Join our division :l

Cheez

Forum Fiend
See you on the servers Kawaii. Hope you can run the game, seems to be biggest obstacle for a few people. Don't forget to join us in Ventrilo Chat.

gingertonic

Thread Thumper
Vent + Recon + Hardcore Rush = MAD POINTZ YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vent + Engineer + Hardcore Rush + RPG'ing objectives = EVEN MORE POINTZ YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In case you couldn't tell, Hardcore Rush is my home :p

Kawaii

Thread Junky
Looks like it =) If only I knew what you were talking about except for Vent and rush and rpg =) dont know the classes anyways if I do happen to get the opening crash thing is there a fix for it yet?

Kawaii

Thread Junky
haha I'll try not to ;) oh and a quick question is there bullet drop when you use a sniper from far distances I'm just wondering ;)

Kawaii

Thread Junky
Yesss thanks for the info ima so totally play sniper then after constant battle with road ragers and trying to avoid traffic I was succesfully able to pick up you guessed it BFBC2 from futureshop for 67 bucks and i'm now in the process of picking up the game, ill be hopping on soon and please dont own me too much =)