not able to play

RAFIKI

Thread Thumper
hello everyone, im not going to be able to play as much any more. im try to get into the Marines so i have to study for the ASVAB test. Ive been out of school for a year now so i don't remember much so i got a lot of studding to do. so most of my day is going to be studding and going to the gym. i have to enlist before Aug. 1st or i have to start paying rent. ill see you guys around on the forms and in game when i take a break from studding.
bye bye for now
SEMPER FI USMC

thanks for serving and best of luck my friend.

Also,

WE STOLE THE EAGLE FROM THE AIR FORCE, T...
...On the seventh day when the lord rested we over ran his perimiter and stole the globe, we have been running the show ever since!

That was awesome.

That's sad to hear man. But its good that you are going into the marines. Good luck man! See you whenever you get back on!

good luck to you, whenI took the asvab test 100 years ago it was quite easy, very basic really - it may have changed since then. SEMPER FI! ALWAYS FAITHFUL!

Good luck with the asvab test SEMPER FI USMC. I hope everything works out for you.

good luck...you should be fine though...took the practice test for the asvab and got a 90/99 and it had been 3 years since i had been in a classroom...

Well the Marines are cool so a good excuse to leave for a while:)
Good luck with the education, hopefully you graduate soon.

Semper Fi :p

~Bird.

Back