Looking for Web & Graphics Designers for a Gaming Community

Thor

Famous
Hay Guise! Recently I've been working with the guys over at muCosmos (http://www.radioknop.nl/mucosmos) to make their community site and set up their Garry's Mod server. muCosmos is a Netherlands/Europe-based gaming community. Currently we're running Simple Machines Forums 2.0 Release Candidate 3 for our forum, but I'm the only one among us who knows how to code for it and do art for it. So I'm looking for some guys here in eGO who know some PHP or would like to help with the orange & black design of the site. At the moment we're using a theme called Overview with a few images replaced by our specific logos, but we would like to modify it even more and make it more unique. So you can either contact me in this thread, on their forums from the link above, or by Email/PM ([email protected]).

Thanks in advance,
Zeu5

P.S. For Moderators: No, we are not competing with EdgeGamers in any way. The only overlap is I'm in it (lol) and we just got a Day of Defeat server. We won't mess with eGO in any way.

Some help with the website art?
I guess I could help.
You could PM what types of designs you want, and what size these pics have to be (if I'm understanding it correctly).

phobus im assuming he want more than images he prolly want a full css theme for the SMF system
Not necessarily. I like the current layout but I want to make a few code edits and design changes. I can code CSS by myself, but PHP is harder.
But graphics are another matter. There's just too many for me to handle since I'm also managing their Garry's Mod server.

Not necessarily. I like the current layout but I want to make a few code edits and design changes. I can code CSS by myself, but PHP is harder.
But graphics are another matter. There's just too many for me to handle since I'm also managing their Garry's Mod server.

you want to edit the actually php code that generates the pages or just the php tpl files that define how the generated html is layed out

Back