Im sick of this game

.BOXER

Poster
Well guys im done with this game i dont know what else to do to make run with out frezee and ctd's i tried every posible solution to the problem and nothing.
So i dont know what to do i cant play more then 20 - 15 min sometimes 5 seconds

Specs:
SO: win7 64bits and xp home edition
CPU: Dual COre AMD Athlon 64 x2 2.7mhz
Ram: 2gb
GPU: Nvidia Gforce 9600gt
(i have all lastest drivers)
:cursing::facewall::crying:

You should come to CS:S. It sounds like a sign.

You shouldn't troll other division's forums, take that as a sign.

As far as the CTD issues, have you reinstalled the game since the issue started? Also what settings are you using? Just copy and paste your settings.ini file from my documents/bfbc2 folder.

Do you run the game in Dx9 mode? I used to crash to desktop all the time when I played on my old machine and had to run DX9 for acceptable framerates. I haven't crashed once since then.

well if you haven't tryed running it on the lowest settings, I suggest you do so and use Dx9(Dx10 isn't all that great) you should be running high on a 9600. I have a 3870 over clock and I can run on high but it over heats my pc, just saying though.

Duality yes i reinstalled the game like 4 times in win7, last night i installed in windows xp home edition and i still having ctd

Settings.ini
[WindowSettings]
Width=1280
Height=1024
Fullscreen=true
RefreshRate=60
VSync=false
[Sound]
Quality=low
VoipEnable=true
SpeakerCount=0
[Graphics]
Effects=low
Soldiers=low
Vehicles=low
Overgrowth=low
Undergrowth=low
StaticObjects=low
Terrain=low
Shadows=low
Bloom=false
HSAO=false
MSAA=0
Water=low
MainQuality=low
Texture=low
DxVersion=9
Aniso=0
Detail=low
RenderAheadLimit=2
Fov=80

Last edited:
i tried rolling back drivers, beta drivers, desable onboard audio (im using USB headset) i dont have overheating problems, i tried using +fullproc at the end of bfbc2.exe i tried run like admin with compatibility i tried all the solutions that i could find in google.
i kick the case (i broke it. Its a cheap case dont worry). but tnx for ur help guys i gonna keep playing 5 min. or 20

have you tried playing with the audio...........? ive found bfbc2 crashes constantly if i use the realtek audio crap but its fine if i use my g35 headset

Yeah, I'm running a dual-core CPU but have 4GB RAM and it runs pretty well. I can't imagine it with 2GB, though.

I'd say get some more ram, too. With Vista, it seems like the average ram you see people own is like 4 gigs. Vista itself takes about 1.5, which doesn't leave much for the game..

2 weeks ago i was runing the game with 3 gb of ram and i have the same problem. im gonna be in the USA this week and im gonna see what can i find. oh! i forget to tell you. A friend have the same MB with less speed processor, 2 gb of ram and and 8500gt and he dont have any problems to play the game.

Back