Chinese UFO over Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou

I would be more interested if there wasn't a "UFO in China" video posted on youtube every other day, it's like aliens have a distinct taste for cheap labor and delicious noodles

And now for a TROLLING!

fqjTuKvlFa_Shopped-1.jpg

i know i know, not shopped but still

even if it was aliens

in order for aliens to reach earth

they would need to be masters of interstellar travel

and being masters of interstellar travel, they would be much more advanced than us

and if they were much more advanced than us

why would they stop at earth?

that would be like traveling across town to talk to the squirrels at the park

(nothing against those who actually DO travel across town to tell enthralling stories to our nut collecting riends)

Well, I can tell that it's definitely a UFO.
You want to know how?
Because they don't know what it is(Unidentified),
It's in the air(Flying),
And it doesn't seem to be just a fancy light show(Object).
I wonder what it is, though.

Waiting for the advert to end... done.
Look seriously, aliens wouldn't come THAT FAR across the milky way to blink lights at us. If anything it's a scan of the airport but I'm doubtful. It could be a hoax, but checking the size of the craft it doesn't look like it could fly with that kind of structure and STAY STILL in the air. Whatever it is it's advanced in the very least.

Again to restate an above comment, and the article, UFO doesn't necessarily mean little green men from outer space. A UFO is as its name suggest:

Unidentified
Flying
Object

It just means its a flying object that has not been identified yet. The article also states that the has been a discovery as to what it was but couldn't be disclosed due to military ties. Its best to read the whole article for something like this.

Look seriously, aliens wouldn't come THAT FAR across the milky way to blink lights at us. If anything it's a scan of the airport but I'm doubtful. It could be a hoax, but checking the size of the craft it doesn't look like it could fly with that kind of structure and STAY STILL in the air. Whatever it is it's advanced in the very least.

Well that depends, what do the lights do?

Obvious

Its obvious..Chuck Norris went to another planet and stole the ship, brought it back to earth and made it his car..:chair::facewall:

It'd be better if it didn't have a Starburst commercial at the start.

Get adblock plus, never have to watch annoying ads like that again anywhere.

Back