joinin bc2 division

Oblongs

I made one post
well i finally caved in and baught the game i was a big fan of bf2 and my friends where begging me to get it so here i am im getting out of the css division and joining the bc2 division hope to see you out on the feild

Captn Bean

I need to go outside
Welcome! I switched divisions too, and I haven't regretted that decision. We got a good group of people playing here :)

Leftenent

Website Zealot
=(eGO)=
We Has? Why didn't anybody tell me! Welcome, we're glad to have you! Look forward to seeing you in game.

Vertago

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Welcome to the BC2 Division. Come on the servers so i can collect you tag...or you can take mine, I seem to be giving it away a lot lately.:facewall:

Oblongs

I made one post
welcome to the fun side of the force. I hope u are able to run it. that seems to be a problem for people
well my comp can handle it pretty well got two 4870x2 crossfire and 3.2 amd quad only 4 gigs of ram tho... but thats not the problem ive been getting randomly kicked form servers saying my conection has dropped.... but the best part is i went into an ego server and played for hours on end so i guess i can only play on ego servers lol

Bauer24x

Active Poster
Welcome to BC2 division. I Switched to BC2 Division from CSS, and i don't regret it. it's fun with everyone part of the BC2 Division!!!

Oblongs

I made one post
yea wheres the cookies and cake cause im getting rolled out there lol im still getting used to it and im betting once i unlock better guns ill do lil better but man those snipers get ya