Show off your rifle/pistol collection!

3vlNomad

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
Okay, I didn't see any other thread relating to this topic so here we go! (if there is one already and I missed it.. my bad :p)

Just started my collection off by getting a Glock 17 Gen4:
glock17gen4.jpg

In real life the Desert Eagle has horrible accuracy, you better be shooting at someone 5 feet away

Not like it really matters how much damage it does, in real life 1 bullet usually does it. It does matter if it actually hits the target though...

Well obviously caliber can matter to a degree. You dont want to fire at someone breaking into your house and hes got adrenaline pumping and you ooze this tiny bullet out of the end of your toy gun and he doesnt feel it. And generally in your house you'll be close enough for anything to hit. Me personally, Im going to have a gun that will not only protect me and my house, but also give whoever it is coming in a reason to never come back.

Okay, I didn't see any other thread relating to this topic so here we go! (if there is one already and I missed it.. my bad :p)

Just started my collection off by getting a Glock 17 Gen4:
glock17gen4.jpg

Welcome to the family :p I'm still pretty young compared to most eGO guys, but I am no lesser a gun fanatic xD I have a pretty small collection but it's growing. When I get the camera working I'll take some shots *cough*pun*cough* and post em. My dad has quite a collection of military rifles. :) I'm gonna be picking up my new toy soon, a colt 1903 .32 hammerless pocket pistol. and so my friends, I leave you with this http://friendsoftheprogram.net/2008/06/06/chuck-heston-knew-how-to-party/ I want to be his friend :drool:

Went from a $130 G36 Airsoft Gun ( Upgraded FPS Alittle ) -
GreatPics042.jpg

G36 Again -
GreatPics044.jpg

M14 Airsoft Gun -
GreatPics045.jpg

Then Recently Bought a moded Gun -
CrazyModGun.jpg

TechSight.jpg

And bought a sniper -
CrazyASSniper.jpg

I'm a big airsoft fan. I Go airsofting here in N.Y at cousins paintball but they do airsoft. They got a huge arena's and stuff!

Welcome to the family :p I'm still pretty young compared to most eGO guys, but I am no lesser a gun fanatic xD I have a pretty small collection but it's growing. When I get the camera working I'll take some shots *cough*pun*cough* and post em. My dad has quite a collection of military rifles. :) I'm gonna be picking up my new toy soon, a colt 1903 .32 hammerless pocket pistol. and so my friends, I leave you with this http://friendsoftheprogram.net/2008/06/06/chuck-heston-knew-how-to-party/ I want to be his friend :drool:

Oh my god! Dont break into that guys house because the only choice he has to make is which gun to shoot you with.

i love the wall of Browning Automatic Rifles and M1 Carbines

this guy must have worshiped Browning like a god

Last edited:
A few of the families weaponry.

Left is full size HK USP Tactical 9mm, Right is a HK USP Match(year 97')9mm.

3rd Gen Glock 22 .40 Carbon Fiber.

Full size HK USP Standard version 3 safety/decocker in .40cal.

Pops EDC, USP Compact 8+1 .45ACP

My AR-15 build (config. under pic)

- LaRue Tactical 5.56mm DMR-16 upper w/ 4 way free float tube and Sommers G6 Vortex flash hider.
- Spikes Tactical ST-15 lower w/ LaRue UDE grip
- Magpul CTR stock and mag
- Troy Industries folding battle sights
- EoTech 512.A65 holographic sight
- LaRue Tactical foregrip
- Surefire C2 Centurion light

Pop's AR-15 build (Not sure of config. as too i didn't build, I believe its an full LWRC.)

Back