My bad luck

Linus

Poster
Well, I'm having computer problems. My gaming rig hasn't been working for me, it seems to like to restart randomly when I turn it on and sometimes turn off completely and in that case I need to remove the power cable from the computer because when I push the button it won't turn on. I believe it's the powersupply but it just started to do it and it sounds like it's making noises when it's on. In the past I've had troubles with it restart on me when I put in a cd (for example, Fallout 3, Diablo, UT 2004, etc.) I took it into the place where it was built and they put their cds into it and it never restarted for them. I'm ready to take my computer back to them and show them it restarting when I turn it on and if that works and it stays on, then I'll put in a game, like fallout 3. I counted yesterday, when I turned on my computer, it restarted on me about 30 times in total and it shut off completely 3-4 times. When you see me on steamfriends or in the server, I'm on my laptop and it's not the easiest thing to do. Lol I tried playing in rotation lastnight, I got completely owned.. I'll try my best to fix the computer problems as quickly as possible.

Got my computer back, it's working fine now. Got a new power supply for it and it sounds great. Can't wait to actually play again. :)

Back