8 GB-Memory
2x GeForce GTX 465 1024MB -Vid card
X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro- Sound Card
500GB - 7200 RPM - Harddrive
80GB SSD- Harddrive 2
windows 7 home premium

They Say the Build will take 2 weeks so ILL BE BACK IN 2 WEEKS

Last edited:
well thats plus shipping and and i bought a couple accessories it was really only 2,500 :D
and chem do u play the beta cause i need either a 2v2 or someone that isnt an idiot in 3v3

well thats plus shipping and and i bought a couple accessories it was really only 2,500 :D
and chem do u play the beta cause i need either a 2v2 or someone that isnt an idiot in 3v3
Yes, I play beta. I was a high plat player as zerg in phase 1. Im learning protoss now so I'm back to bronze for now messing around with builds. Also seems like there is a bug in the promotion system atm.

I'll give you my name/identifier later. Too bad the beta ends monday :(. Atleast the game is only like a week away. So if we don't get to play 2v2 in the beta (im playing a ton of 1v1s) we can play in the actual game, I haven't actually played any 2v2s.

Also, I think the main reason the price is so high because of the case/custom paint. I didn't see it cost 400$ for paint the first time, that better be a sweet looking case..

Last edited:
i hope to god that's a SETA hard drive cuzz you didnt say if it was IDE or SETA.
btw why home premium? if you already spent that much might as well get ultimate

i hope to god that's a SETA hard drive cuzz you didnt say if it was IDE or SETA.
btw why home premium? if you already spent that much might as well get ultimate

Two things.
It's SATA,
and it is. It's the standard now-a-days.

@OP
You should have consulted us first before buying.
The GTX 465's are failures of cards. They are too much more than the GTX 460, while they perform identically.
Other than that, nice build.
And I really hope they didn't lock the BIOS...

If that BIOS is locked i would return it even if it costs you a few hundred bucks in losses. More than likely its not though. Otherwise looks like a real nice rig besides the price tag. Is the cooling a complete loop throughout or just to the cpu?

Yea the 460 to 465 performance is a waste of money. 460's come with higher clocks and only a few less cores for much much less. Nobody is trying to break your heart at all, thats a real nice setup. And 2 weeks for a build? shoulda ordered the parts yourself and could have had everything shipped to you in a few days and built in a day . Real good learning experience if you dont know how to already.

I could not bare waiting 2 weeks after spending $2500, would have been even easier buying from a local MC if you have one. Easy to return/exchange faulty parts and MC is considerably cheaper than most everywhere else. You would have saved roughly $500 plus time plus hassle.

Its only 2 weeks because i am going on vacation for a week it would have only taken a week if i didnt delay the order, so really the shipping is the thing that takes longer.

Back