Insurgency: The Art of Revolution

Tricoro

Thread Junky
heres some screen shots for the new ins

screenshots_b_02.jpg

screenshots_b_01.jpg

this is the site
http://projects.newworldinteractive.com/wiki/AOR

The new Insurgency will be on the Unreal engine. Also, those screen shots are lies. It will no longer be Marines versus Insurgents. There will be 2 teams with 3 factions, each containing two classes. Also, they are unsure on their intent. They want to release this game for profit just as much as they'd like to open source it for the devoted fans. Things could go either way right now.

I don't want to burst the bubble of excitement. But I do want to prevent you all from raising your hopes too much. The game/mod is still in the EARLY stages of development. Until we see some production, we have no idea how this will turn out.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't care if they plan to sell it or not because I will surely buy it
I'm just HAPPY to see they are at least trying to do something more with it

Last edited:
really Yeti? D: i read on the site that they are releasing INS Classic aka Ins Beta 1.0 with a few updates, while we wait for the New INS.

The new Insurgency will be on the Unreal engine. Also, those screen shots are lies. It will no longer be Marines versus Insurgents. There will be 2 teams with 3 factions, each containing two classes. Also, they are unsure on their intent. They want to release this game for profit just as much as they'd like to open source it for the devoted fans. Things could go either way right now.

I don't want to burst the bubble of excitement. But I do want to prevent you all from raising your hopes too much. The game/mod is still in the EARLY stages of development. Until we see some production, we have no idea how this will turn out.

yeti i never say that is going to be in the source

I know you never said that, I'm just offering information that isn't implied. When I initially read the news I almost fell off my chair with excitement. After reading around though, I have been disappointed.

oh this is what some one meant by and update. hmm il wait till we got something official

but it looks like its got a lot of potential and we may end up with two very different games from the same guys which are just as amazing as each other so dont dis pare.

Last edited:
OHHHH I knew it. I have seen Jeremy in the Unreal dev kit for weeks on end

So will i need another game for it to work or something

single playur plox
As a player in the Single Player campaign, you start out as one of the original eight people plotting in the countryside of West India, where you have the ability to dynamically expand and control your own army with the inevitable goal of taking the island's capital city

EDIT: the armory idea suggested on one of jeremys threads are being used thats really neat

Last edited:
OHHHH I knew it. I have seen Jeremy in the Unreal dev kit for weeks on end

So will i need another game for it to work or something

EDIT: the armory idea suggested on one of jeremys threads are being used thats really neat

dont know maby or it a stand along kind of game

It doesn't look better. I don't see any major graphical changes, aside from obstructive HUD elements. The red A and the Green brackets were the first things I noticed. Then that the bushes are still broken. Reminds me of the transition from CoD1 to CoD2. Not particularly interested in the *gag* plot. Context is fine. Making it more than an excuse to shoot the enemy is not. Didn't see much else on the link provided.

Well, this stinks. But it's not like INS is going anywhere anymore. Devs are dead. Community is dying. Game itself is stagnant. Oh, well. The winds of change are a-coming. Fools spit into the wind.

It doesn't look better. I don't see any major graphical changes, aside from obstructive HUD elements. The red A and the Green brackets were the first things I noticed. Then that the bushes are still broken. Reminds me of the transition from CoD1 to CoD2. Not particularly interested in the *gag* plot. Context is fine. Making it more than an excuse to shoot the enemy is not. Didn't see much else on the link provided.

Well, this stinks. But it's not like INS is going anywhere anymore. Devs are dead. Community is dying. Game itself is stagnant. Oh, well. The winds of change are a-coming. Fools spit into the wind.

this is just a fake screen just is not runing onn the source enien its going to run in the unreal engine

Yea im not playing insurgency if its missing the insurgency part. Were in 2012 but theres still cowboys :(. Please just build off of insurgency "classic"

Back