Valve Announces new game - Releases Monday

1279306387509.png

yes...

Almost looks like Left 4 Dead meets Starcraft. Thanks for sharing, might have to try this out. If its 3rd person I should be able to handle aliens.

Damn you OP! I was coming here to post the SAME thing. I as well will be getting the game. We all must play!

I def forsee this game getting alot of downloads. I will admit that this is a def surprise from Valve, releasing a free game. I wonder what created this idea to give away a free game like this? Heck ill still get the game. A free game is a free game. The only ones that wont download it are people who are either businessmen, girly girls, & people who dont dig shooters.

I def forsee this game getting alot of downloads. I will admit that this is a def surprise from Valve, releasing a free game. I wonder what created this idea to give away a free game like this? Heck ill still get the game. A free game is a free game. The only ones that wont download it are people who are either businessmen, girly girls, & people who dont dig shooters.
I think they are always messing around with new projects, Ricochet for example was to see how fast they could produce a game with a small team. (2 people, lol)

The people were from the mod community, so they probably already had the idea and valve wanted to see what they could do.

Wow, that was sudden and rather nonchalant of Valve.

I'm getting a good old fashion Gauntlet vibe from this one.

Back