Kinect's Milo is frightening indeed

Death

EGO Is My Life!
Old and yet still reallllllly creepy....I wonder if you can trick him into doing bad stuff

Rukus.

Website Zealot
Hes not groundbreaking, hes just an AI that recognizes certain keywords in the players sentence and prepares an animation along with a pre-recorded response. Notice when she says "This is the first time thousands of people see this" he just says "Thousands of people" and stares at the screen.

Its not like his voice is completely computer generated and he automates responses. Automatons are science-fiction people, and least in this next 4 decades it is.

Last edited:

WaterSnake

EGO Is My Life!
Hes not groundbreaking, hes just an AI that recognizes certain keywords in the players sentence and prepares an animation along with a pre-recorded response. Notice when she says "This is the first time thousands of people see this" he just says "Thousands of people" and stares at the screen.

Its not like his voice is completely computer generated and he automates responses. Automatons are science-fiction people, and least in this next 4 decades it is.
Killjoy.

Moving on...

I'm really loosing faith in all of you, every single response was about corrupting Milo and making him do bad things. I'm ashamed of all of you.