Need help with choosing mouse

Korea_xD

EGO Addict
My mouse is currently broken(Its mouse that you get when u buy a new computer for HP), its like spazzing out, if i click it once it register as 2 or 3 clicks, so im thinking of buying a new mouse.
Can you guys recommend me some good, but lower then $35 gaming mouse?

R3D S3RPENT55

EGO Zealot
Idk about a gaming mouse but I got a Cordless Logitech LX6 which is nice enough for me :p

And I think it was $30 (Paid another $20 for batterys and recharging kit)

Trace

Poster
Get something that points. :p

I'm using a Microsoft laser mouse 6000, got it 3 years ago for $15. Any mouse will do really.

Korea_xD

EGO Addict
I just want some mouse that doesnt break easily and works fine =S But Im just looking for gaming mouse if there is good one

Anchor

EGO Zealot
Don't buy a wireless mouse. You'll regret it, buy a simple Logitech or Dell optic wired mouse. They are cheap, and just fine.

Sakuya

Poster
Indeed, first rule of buying mice for mainly gaming is not buying wireless mice. You can't beat corded.

If you don't want something too pricey but still satisfying for gaming, the MX500 is pretty good.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice/devices/5743

It has a nice ergonomic design so it feels really good on your hand. The hyper scrolling is really useful if you browse the web alot (or you can bind it to something else if you want), and it has the essential extra wheel and side buttons. It's corded so it's the perfect non-gaming mouse for gaming and browsing. I'm actually using it right now and it's great. The performance in terms of fast movement detection and precision is basically the same as a good gaming mouse.

If you're willing to pay a bit more and want a "true" gaming mouse, get the MX518:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice/devices/4259

This is probably the best gaming mouse for the price right now due to its incredibly good durability (if you don't smash this thing around like a caveman, it'll last more than just a few years). It has the essential comfortable design, programmable keys and the extra gaming buttons such as the dpi adjustment keys. (The price is 10 dollars more than the MX500 on the page but in actuality it's much pricier in stores).

Also, stay away from the Logitech G5 if you don't want to experience wiring problems in the long run. If you want something that mixes the features of the MX500 and the MX518, get the G500, but I'd be cautious because it uses the same kind of wiring as the G5 which could in turn result in short durability.

If you're going for something really hardcore, go with the Razer Mamba or Deathadder or something. But they're not worth it imo. They're like the Alienware of PC's; overpriced.

Last edited:

Korea_xD

EGO Addict
Indeed, first rule of buying mice for mainly gaming is not buying wireless mice. You can't beat corded.

If you don't want something too pricey but still satisfying for gaming, the MX500 is pretty good.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice/devices/5743

It has a nice ergonomic design so it feels really good on your hand. The hyper scrolling is really useful if you browse the web alot (or you can bind it to something else if you want), and it has the essential extra wheel and side buttons. It's corded so it's the perfect non-gaming mouse for gaming and browsing. I'm actually using it right now and it's great. The performance in terms of fast movement detection and precision is basically the same as a good gaming mouse.

If you're willing to pay a bit more and want a "true" gaming mouse, get the MX518:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice/devices/4259

This is probably the best gaming mouse for the price right now due to its incredibly good durability (if you don't smash this thing around like a caveman, it'll last more than just a few years). It has the essential comfortable design, programmable keys and the extra gaming buttons such as the dpi adjustment keys. (The price is 10 dollars more than the MX500 on the page but in actuality it's much pricier in stores).

Also, stay away from the Logitech G5 if you don't want to experience wiring problems in the long run. If you want something that mixes the features of the MX500 and the MX518, get the G500, but I'd be cautious because it uses the same kind of wiring as the G5 which could in turn result in short durability.

If you're going for something really hardcore, go with the Razer Mamba or Deathadder or something. But they're not worth it imo. They're like the Alienware of PC's; overpriced.
Im not going for hardcore LOL hmm Im going to try to buy for that 2nd one :D

But ill take more suggenstions

Sakuya

Poster
Good choice. Trust me, you won't regret it if you end up buying it.

Nothing beats this though:

200 dpi, 2 buttons, and it's Hello Kitty. Best mouse ever. Just look at the design on that thing. I didn't think mouse design could be an art, but I've been proven wrong.

Jesus.

I'm going to the store right now brb.

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Labs-HD7600L-Gamer-7300000000415/dp/B000MS6SHE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1279401685&sr=1-1[/ame]

46 bucks, but I've been using for a year now and still great. Super quick too

Korea_xD

EGO Addict
good choice. Trust me, you won't regret it if you end up buying it.

Nothing beats this though:

200 dpi, 2 buttons, and it's hello kitty. Best mouse ever. Just look at the design on that thing. I didn't think mouse design could be an art, but i've been proven wrong.

Jesus.

I'm going to the store right now brb.
zomg thats the beast

Miiikey

Poster Extraordinaire
Was playing with the 5G Logitech but after some months i buyed a Razer Diamondback 3G (25)$ and i love it ;)

PieSauruS[EMB]

For a cheap mouse, like suuuuper cheap, and I mean like....20 dollars cheap.
It's a basic mouse, nothing special...it'll serve it's purpose if you're just playing to have fun ;3
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16826105185

It served me well...when I needed to rage.

But if price wasn't your issue....
I'd recommend the Xai over the DeathAdder, don't get me wrong DA is an excellent mouse...but I <3 Xai

Xai:

4 side buttons
5 profiles to change from (DPI-switching-on-the-go)
DPI...xai calls it CPI....ranges from 800-5001..."1" lol....(I'm only using 900 dpi :p what a waste of money huh xD?)
It's ridiculously customizable....it's the g15 in a mouse form ;d.

Had the mouse for about 2 months now, and the only issue is the side buttons on the right side of the mouse. I tend to click them, but all I had to do was just disable the right sided buttons ;3. Everything else is perfect, the mouse feels like it glides :3 no lie ;x.

Last edited:

gingertonic

Thread Thumper
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Deathadder-Precision-Infrared-Gaming/dp/B002Q4U5DK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279465258&sr=8-1]Get the new 3500DPI Razer Deathadder from Amazon.com[/ame]

$50 and it's badass. Incredibly smooth and hyper responsive. And the glowing logo is sick.

Naku_vamp

EGO Zealot
good cheap sorta gamer class mouse id recomend like a 20-30 dallo rmicrosoft laser mouse, mine was like 45 and has a dpi on teh fly change weights very comfy cool paintjob lol only issue i have with it is it say mw2 (its a modernwarfar 2 mouse) BUT i belive there is a non special edition one that got a normal paintjob and possibly cheaper