Um.. what?

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
When it comes to DoDS, I don't exactly see or do new things anymore, or often anyways. Have you guys seen this before? What were you doing when it happened to you? It happened after I fired a rifle grenade and tried to pick it up, sprinted immediately after. The gun wouldn't fire, either, I think it was the sprint that broke it.

For the untrained eye, note that the hands, arms, and weapon are stretched thin and the model is smaller.

glitchri.jpg

i beleive the arms stretch like that right before you load the rifle grenade. maybe you did everything too quickly and the game bugged up?

That's how he shoots people around corners before they can see him.

that happens to me on flash every once in a while when im on the porch of the barn and i try to cook a rifle nade...

ive had this a few times, and ive seen people that have had it too, if you see someone like this its even funnier, their legs dont move and their arms are pointed to the sides, apparently its the model for being unarmed or something

yea i have seen that before it has happened to me when i shoot a rifle grenade straight down and pick it up. Another time is picking up a sniper someone else picked up before me and it showed i picked it up but then switched back to my Thompson.

ive had this a few times, and ive seen people that have had it too, if you see someone like this its even funnier, their legs dont move and their arms are pointed to the sides, apparently its the model for being unarmed or something

Reference pose. Yes, it is a bug, probably something to do with our recent "update".

That's how he shoots people around corners before they can see him.

a shocking revelation, I know

that I have seen, I guess I've never been a victim of it

____by_FreemanBG24.jpg

You can have it happen to you alot with the rifle nade. If you point straight down and fire but before it hits the ground you hit the use button. You will Jesus your self. What you see is what it looks like. But what people see in server is a non moving model that is 1in off of the ground moving around... Kirk should have a picture of me with it...
glitch3.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, happened to me tonight in realism. Tried to cook a nade/sprint and got those crazy lil arms. Was confused, switching weapons seemed to fix it quick enough?

Haha, happened to me tonight in realism. Tried to cook a nade/sprint and got those crazy lil arms. Was confused, switching weapons seemed to fix it quick enough?

yea, fortunately. I'm surprised it took so long to experience such a "common" issue but at least I'm not the only one with stretch-arm hax :scared:

Back