Misc. Slot #2

BodyBagger08

Thread Junky
In the Team Fortress 2 loadout slot for each class under headgear and misc. slot#1 is a misc slot #2. I personally think it is going to be part of the polycount update... discuss.

I highly doubt it, none of the polycount weapons look like they would work in that slot, and its been there for a long time. Longer than the idea of the polycount update I believe.

I had yet to notice that up until now... one idea i was actually thinking of was the polycount medal there so the the ppl who entered could wear their medal and their misc. slot #1 choice.

I don't know, because I haven't tried (because I don't have the spy beard or the pyro one) ... but perhaps it's to allow players to wear badges as well as hat-misc?

i.e., wear a grizzled veteren along with your whiskered gentleman?

Last edited:
I don't know, because I haven't tried (because I don't have the spy beard or the pyro one) ... but perhaps it's to allow players to wear badges as well as hat-misc?

i.e., wear a grizzled veteren along with your whiskered gentleman?

I tried with my medic mask and primeval warrior, thats a no.

the misc items out now dont work with the second misc slot.

I think its gonna be like a way to change the body of the class your playing as, or its clothing or something. Like a firefighter jacket for the pyro or something. or maybe a kind of armor thing that actually effects game play.

well, in one part, valve did said they are going to add attributes to hats misc etc

1253886001_office-no.gif

Back