ky_courtyard

kYuKi

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
The map is still in the works. Some minor problems are, for some reason, the props (trucks) in the side garages, you can go through them. I don't know exactly why, but maybe some fumbling around with the editor I can fix it. I also might add it so that you can climb the four towers at the corners of the map. I'm also having some spawn issues for the marines, I don't know why. Hopefully Acid will fix up the spawn issue and along side the IMC file once I'm through with it. This is basically my first "REAL" project that I haven't gotten side tracked and gave up to make a new map. So this is kind of odd for me. This is suppose to be an "objective" map, but I'm also having problems with getting that going, but I won't add those to the last finishes up are done with. The map is dark, probably the reason why you can't really see anything in the images.

DanJK

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Oooooh, Maps!

On a side note, I think this should be posted in the Mappers Only section of the forums so you can get some more specific feedback from mappers themselves, although this is an INS map, I still think this would be better suited there.

You can Find the Mappers only section HERE!

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
Manager
So thats what you've been doing all this time haha, looks awesome man cant wait to try it.

Barmy Army

EGO Is My Life!
i agree it looks great my kinda map i like the smaller maps not them huge maps that we have on rotation dust 2 is about as big as i like

kYuKi

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Well, I'm awaiting for Acid to give me back the new .vmf which he fixed some things. The Insurgent spawn is messed up, so I have to reedit it. I don't know how I missed it all that time lol.