Please Read

I wish that she gets better and healthy..i really hope that she gets better.
Just take your time, and dont think about us..take care of your family

Thank you everyone, I spoke with the doctor and the infection is starting to clear she is on two sets of antibiotics and he said if her fever says below a hundred tonight that she can come home in the morning. I hope so cause this mommy is running out of energy.....Thanks again everyone it really means a lot to me.

Hope she gets better soon! It's always unfortunate to deal with children's illness but I'm sure she will fight through with it. :)

One of my friends had Pyelonephritis, but she got better and I'm sure your daughter will too. We miss you and wish you and your daughter all the best.

Best wishes to you and your fam Meranda. My friend has had pyelonephritis and a host of other renal issues. I hope the cipro and whatever else she's on is working, and stock up on cranberry and probiotics they really do help!

I wish you the best of luck, I know what it feels like to have a family member in dispair, my Cousin has Diabetes, and he was in and out of the hospital.

I hope your daughter gets better soon, like my cousin did.

May my thoughts and prayers be with you.

I apologise for my absence here lately, but I thought that some of you may want to know that my daughter, Dakota, has been hospitalized and was diagnoised with Pyelonephritis she is being my big brave girl.....please keep her in your thoughts

Meranda, I'm thinking about you guys. Make sure she gets taken care of!

Back