Robot Nazi Zombie Apocalypse

I would really have to say tf2. Bigger team with a large amount of weapons. Plus engys Sentries and demo stickys would help alot.

Ohh and also I want to see how Robot Nazi Zombies would react to Jarate.

all this talk bout zombies & different games makes me wanna create a mod for either tf2 (w/ zombies on 1 side) or cod/bf mod (prob w/ cod/bf mod is that its a open field vs tf2 where its within a confined space). just a thought. if i could learn how to either do mapping or something along those lines, it would be great to create a mod for either game series. gotta admit, this thread caught my interest.

EVE. I'd be flying in space, not worrying about zombies.

Nothing is safe from Zombies, not even space. DOD also has the MG42, still one of the baddest and most effective MG's ever manufactured. Let's also not forget the the K98 or the M1, two very effective weapons when killing (fairly accurately I might add) from long distances. :cool:

Let's just admit, it I will go against my own division as well. WoW has Mages can do AOE spells to kill large groups, rogues can cloak and quickly backstab zombies into death, priests who resurrect AND heal, Warriors who can tank the zombies, Hunters who can fight long distance and use their anti-zombie pet. WoW just...nukes all the zombies. Robot Zombies are no exception.

Did I also mention these groups of people killed the Lich King?! Come on, that's like a zombie king. >.>

Let's just admit, it I will go against my own division as well. WoW has Mages can do AOE spells to kill large groups, rogues can cloak and quickly backstab zombies into death, priests who resurrect AND heal, Warriors who can tank the zombies, Hunters who can fight long distance and use their anti-zombie pet. WoW just...nukes all the zombies. Robot Zombies are no exception.

Did I also mention these groups of people killed the Lich King?! Come on, that's like a zombie king. >.>

/win

Like transparent, i'd have to go with WoW come on, they are masters at killing undead, druids heal, mages pyro, and DK'S would just turn them against each other xD

pfft

weve got ill legend over at css

hell just turn on his wallhacks and aimbot

we chillax watching horror movies until this is all sorted out

either that or cryptex will just ban all those undead facist bots

I'd have to go with World of Warcraft.

When the horde comes our Hunter's would be on the roof poppin' trinkets and laying down spams of Volley :p

and don't forget about the snake traps, nothing scarier than 100 snakes swarming you while a sky of arrows pins you down

I'd have to go with World of Warcraft.

When the horde comes our Hunter's would be on the roof poppin' trinkets and laying down spams of Volley :p

and don't forget about the snake traps, nothing scarier than 100 snakes swarming you while a sky of arrows pins you down

last time i checked snakes didnt effect Robots OR zombies

wait a sec, hang on

Nope, still dont.

last time i checked snakes didnt effect Robots OR zombies

wait a sec, hang on

Nope, still dont.

snakes was just a lil fun thing I added to make it sound more amusing. but seriously, the WoW division would outlast you all.. We can cook food that never expires, craft our own ammunition/wep/armor, and fly our dragon mounts around (until Cataclysm comes out we would have to pray that we got stranded in Outlands or Northrend though.. lol)

TF2. You other divisions may have your neat weaponry and your high tech devices, but we have the power of spam on our side. A neat row of heavies can mow them zombies down.

yes yes TF2 has heavies

guess what

CSS has the para

basically turns any player into a heavy

and as was pointed out earlier

in css we can move objects in the environment

block the windows and doors with file cabinets and sit around letting all you other divisions take the fall

win

yes yes TF2 has heavies

guess what

CSS has the para

basically turns any player into a heavy

and as was pointed out earlier

in css we can move objects in the environment

block the windows and doors with file cabinets and sit around letting all you other divisions take the fall

win

How many times are you gonna post in this thread??? I know your defending css but really..? TF2 would beat css anyday in a zombie world. Sentrys with unlimited ammo with a dispenser, medics to heal anyone who gets hurt, come on. Css just has guns that will eventually run out of ammo. And no, buy zone times end in css, sorry. In tf2, we have unlimited time in our spawns.

Last edited:
How many times are you gonna post in this thread??? I know your defending css but really..? TF2 would beat css anyday in a zombie world. Sentrys with unlimited ammo with a dispenser, medics to heal anyone who gets hurt, come on. Css just has guns that will eventually run out of ammo. And no, buy zone times end in css, sorry. In tf2, we have unlimited time in our spawns.

Even as a CS:S main, I think TF2 fare better, followed by CoD or BC2.

As of now, the TF2 division has the greatest number of active members. So if a robot zombie apocalypse begins, there is some strength in numbers. And with the variety of classes you have almost everything covered.
Only con for them is that people would be too busy trying to pull off weird or crazy shots (or taunt kills) and it may get overrun quite rapidly.

CoD has claymores/bouncing betties, nuff said. And with MW2 perks (theoretically, just lumping the 3 together), just get OMA and spam clays...

BC2 has vehicles. Nothing does a body good like being safe in some armor. Or a chopper. Or a building that will fall apart when someone coughs. Wait, scratch that last one.

As for CSS, a well combined defense will be impossible to penetrate. Just think of bombsite B in Dust2 or the projector room in Office. And if we have AWP... well then CSS goes to number 1 cuz it's gg. But seeing as how AWP is disabled, we are #4.

Back