Cool things to do on Jailbreak servers.

arctrum

Poster
What are some fun things THAT AREN'T TRADITIONAL that you like to do on jailbreak servers?

One thing i do is instead of basic trivia like math,or music. I do finish this line "I see a little siluetu of a mans ______.

ya i know not very creative =P but different none the less. also post fun LRs that you know of =D...

Instead of saying shift walk, I sometimes say Run... very creative I know. But it does get the rebellers going and make sure the CT's are more alert.

For Games, I like to do body toss, that you dont see much and is easy to play

Then fail.

Fun things for T's to do: Trivia, couch game, climb, spray contest.
Fun LR's: Octo Tag, and CT trivia.

How fun are these things? VERY FUN! :)

You mean win, you are the one doing the fail lol.

As an LR, I like to do s4s. and seeing as im new to the jail servers, I'm still learning the ropes on how to be successful at rebelling and being a good warden

Trivia
Couch game
More trivia
Couch game
Russian roulette
More trivia
Then on LR just freekill the last T

once this is done the next round you do the same thing, just add more trivia.

Also, need more pylons

.... in my whole life playing Jail.... i only get LR 2 twice...... Other then that, Freekilled, killed for "disobey" which i normally dont... >_> and... REBELLLl xD

fun things to do:
1 Fail
2 Trivia
3 More Trivia
4 More trivia with couch game
5 Fail
6 Spray contest

To achieve optimum fun mix up the above stated into any order....or kill yourself in the most horrific way you can imagine on the jail server

Failing is good some days, and then rebelling is always good as well...

However I like the times when people come in, freekill everyone, break all the rules and get kicked or banned, I laugh every time.

I like trying to do different types of trivia. Like, Roman trivia.
I also like to try and make new games. I have a couple map specific ones that are pretty fun.

I try to keep it intresting even though i dont warden all that often, I do interesting trivia mainly stuff about Minnesota and sports. I also like stabbing people and making wardens explain obvious stuff more then needed.

Trivia
Couch game
More trivia
Couch game
Russian roulette
More trivia
Then on LR just freekill the last T

once this is done the next round you do the same thing, just add more trivia.

Also, need more pylons

Frap im disapointed... You left out a key part of the every round warden to-do list! Where's the TRIVIA?! Gosh so n00b of you to forget! ;)

1. Trivia
2. Couch game
3. Trying to do Trivia again
4. Bhop, Race, Maze, Whatever is there
5. Failing at a part and freekill somebody
6. Spray Contest for LR
7. Freekill the LR guy

And this over and over again

I know fun LR to do without rebelling is octotag lol, when there is last 2 CT make them go in the goal, and then shoot them with a deagle ;)
That always worked for me and it got me a lot of kills LOL

i mostly do things in this order
1 starwars trivia
2 couch/ four corners
3 maze/ climb/ race
4 die
5 wait for another round to start so i can die again

I like to tour the map or have a ct fail day where I make the cts run from point to point. No one ever survives a super ct fail day.

I also give super st instead of regular st where they have to stay on a spray. Somehow they always manage to rebel when I do that.

Aside from that, temptation, sharks and minnows, races, body tosses. Anything I can do to try and make it through the round

Back