CSS eg and ego

griff988

Forum Fiend
Lately ive notice an increase in amount of css players due to update and the dreaded mac, along with new pop have come many new problem players...just a so far so good job to the eG and eGo's that have been getting ride of em when we call or when your in game.

I am also here at your disposal, I totally understand where you are coming from, being in your situation a billion times before...

I'v seen a lot of e's get very upset about that and start making a scene on a server.
Don't make people breaking rules bigger than it needs to be, what I mean is, just be polite in-game and grab one of us...

~Boe

Remember these awesome tips

1) Vent is your friend
2) Add eG and eGO ranks into your friend list. :O
3) Get me cookies.

Yes, and don't try to handle situations yourself. Trust me when i was an e at 5AM trying to....Ugh it was terrible lol

Im always in vent when I am on, and I love going in to servers to help problem players. Feel free to call me in

:redface: Oh deary, your making me blush! But seriously i love helpin out where i can. Trolls will be Trolls, but no one like a game disturber (except the trolls xP)

The eG's and eGO's are here to kill you. Run far away! (Or maybe that's just digital dead...)

We all look at the rules when we join , and know how any eGO member should act. Like they said talk to the admins, try using team chat starting with @ so only admins see what your typing; If anything the people your talking about wont know and the admins can catch what they're doing =]

We are here to keep the servers punk free, and will do whatever it takes to do so:)
So if you see a problem in a server that has no admins, feel free to ask one to come into the server and assist you, I dont think any admin will say no.

Lately ive notice an increase in amount of css players due to update and the dreaded mac, along with new pop have come many new problem players...just a so far so good job to the eG and eGo's that have been getting ride of em when we call or when your in game.

ugh.. MAC users... they are the real trouble makers... :) Playing video games on a white computer just wouldn't feel right.

Likewise, feel free to add me if you need a hand ever.

When eGO's say they are glad to meet you, tak into account that the M is put on the last minute and that they actually meant to say "eat".

Luckly no one messes with us in Highschool :D

BTW, when did CSS get in with Macs? I know DoD:S did just recently, did I miss something :D

Back