have to pay to player mw2???

This is just pathetic. Activision and IW make enough money as it is, now they want to take more money from their customers that have already bought the game to play online? What complete nonsense.

First no dedicated servers, and now paying to play online, seems like they really hate their fanbase!

if you google this "Call of duty pay to play" you will get bunch of links about it too

sound like alot people isn't like this and more sueing and hated

This is just pathetic. Activision and IW make enough money as it is, now they want to take more money from their customers that have already bought the game to play online? What complete nonsense.

First no dedicated servers, and now paying to play online, seems like they really hate their fanbase!

+1 indeed. First they make money by no dictated servers, so we have to buy these expension packs.

And now they start asking money for playing with hackers:) They really think people gonna pay for a wasted game full of hackers. I really hope for thim nobody buys the game.

what are they even chargin for they dont even got dedicated servers so there really is now upkeep on there network since it's p2p

+1 indeed. First they make money by no dictated servers, so we have to buy these expension packs.

And now they start asking money for playing with hackers:) They really think people gonna pay for a wasted game full of hackers. I really hope for thim nobody buys the game.
Soon Activision might as well sell their own hacks to people :D

I will personally p2p CoD, but if it's 15 bucks a month I can't do it. I'm already paying for WoW, and I can do 10 dollars but 15 would put it over. Oh well.

I will personally p2p CoD, but if it's 15 bucks a month I can't do it. I'm already paying for WoW, and I can do 10 dollars but 15 would put it over. Oh well.

but why would you even consider paying cause what they would be doing is blocking your access than asking you to pay to be able to connect again when it's not even there servers.

come on this would be like my router company charging me every-time i try to send a file to my other computer over my network. or like having to pay microsoft to connect to google because im using windows.

the oly time i would see it as understandable is if games were running from dedicated servers of activisions and they needed the money to keep them maintained.

Uh, why?
CoD has gone downhill since CoD4, imo. Even with how great 4 is, I still wouldn't pay for it. Ever. It's an FPS. You p2p for MMO's. Not FPS's.

i agree CoD already starting going downhill since mw2 dispointment by infinity ward. i wonder are they gonna effect all Call of duty? since they all in IW engines

Oh Bobby Kotick, you and your super greedy ways that makes people dislike you......alot. " Activision chief executive Bobby Kotick said that if he could have one wish, he would make Call Of Duty "an online subscription service tomorrow"."

And its not even like they need the money. They probably didnt spend all that much on development of MW2, since it has so many glaring issues and so similar to COD4. They have already gotten tons and tons of sales. Out of all the publishers out there, Activision is the last one to actually need to charge for maps and monthly fees. Sad that Blizzard got with them, seems like the same practice might be applied there.

Back