Which is better? ARMA II or Metro 2033?

_Me_

Famous
i have a choice between ARMA II or Metro 2033. which is better? right now im thinking ARMA because its only $28 but Metro 2033 is $38 which means im saving more. i figured i ask you guys which is better? better plot? game play? etc etc

Arma 2:OA does not have a crappy story, lets just say, Mass Effect should never have been made, and it has a crappy story.. GG.

Anyways, ArmA2 is massive, and it lasts a long time. I will be getting Metro 2033 as well though.

I tried the demo of ArmA II....I just don't get it. I don't really like it, but I keep trying it out...
On the other hand, I have and play Metro 2033 a lot. Only problem is I'm stuck at this one really hard spot. Otherwise, it's very fun.

Metro 2033 requires quite the advanced computer to be able to run it doesn't it? But it really comes down to what type of game you like to play more, modern run around shoot'em up, or a foreign futuristic survival game. (In my opinion that's how I would describe them).

Metro 2033 requires quite the advanced computer to be able to run it doesn't it? But it really comes down to what type of game you like to play more, modern run around shoot'em up, or a foreign futuristic survival game. (In my opinion that's how I would describe them).

i like them both. metro 2033 reminds me of the stalker games which is why i want it and i guess arma would be like operation flash point dragon rising? which i didnt mind but hasnt won me over. i hate choices

By the way, I'm not sure if it's required, but Metro 2033 has some pretty well thought out stealth parts. They're pretty hard to get past if you don't know what you're doing at all. And it's not exactly like S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but there are similarities.

Back