Do u have computer problems

AssassinS.A.F15

Forum Fiend
hey guys if you have a problem with your computer give me as much detail as possible and ill try too help you as much as i can and if i cant ill try too find out and if i still cant well im sry but im pretty good with computers and know a lot about them so ya just PM me or reply too this. So if you have computer problems contact me cause it seems too me you guys are having a lot of trouble recently with your computers

Have a good day

well, thanks to ron paul, who took a look to my minidump files, i might be able to fix it any time soon. thanks ron, I let u guys know when i will fix it. and how my proccess is :p

well, thanks to ron paul, who took a look to my minidump files, i might be able to fix it any time soon. thanks ron, I let u guys know when i will fix it. and how my proccess is :p

Your first blue screen was caused by the McAfee update that caused clients to crash. Read this: http://community.mcafee.com/thread/18338

Your second one a month later was caused by the same problems I outlined in my email to you. I think you should seriously consider wiping the machine and reinstalling the operating system. The blue screen's are systemic, the crash logs are vague and they don't point to specific components or drivers but to generic Windows processes that are vital and involved in so many sub-systems of the machine.

I'd try doing an sfc /scannow (Start > Run > cmd > sfc /scannow ) to ensure that all of your essential windows files are no corrupted and have no been altered.

I'd try doing an sfc /scannow (Start > Run > cmd > sfc /scannow ) to ensure that all of your essential windows files are no corrupted and have no been altered.

it may be worth it, but he mentioned in a previous thread that he had contracted viruses following his McAfee crash. Who knows what kind of rootkits are on that system, I go with wipe or continue to use at serious risk

well, it has been a while since I got a BSOD. I think I got it fixed.

@ronpaul, could it be that my sound card had issues with my headset? becauz now i have a other headset, and I don't get any more blue screens. My pc is a wacko xp

well, it has been a while since I got a BSOD. I think I got it fixed.

@ronpaul, could it be that my sound card had issues with my headset? becauz now i have a other headset, and I don't get any more blue screens. My pc is a wacko xp

entirely possible, although it was never your sound card driver that threw any errors. It may have attached itself to one of the windows drivers that faulted but I never saw anything about a sound card. Hope it is fixed though, let us know.

Back