Star wars games

Medviah

Coffee Addict
I feel like there isn't enough of them out for the xbox 360. Makes me feel very empty on the inside. Same goes with lotr. I mean comon star wars was hand down the best seller on movies when it came out for atleast what 10 years? They (lucas arts or whoever) need to step it up, I mean ya they have been doing a mmorpg but they need to branch out. Go back to the console. Some of you might say well they are making The force unleashed 2. Single player that wont ever step up to that of the kotor's. Just makes me sad :crying:

As the Great Beta before me once posted

smoking-crab.gif

B/c 99% of the best Star Wars games that have come out have been on the PC.

::Looks at the 360::

*This is not the platform you are looking for, move along, move along.*

I wish for a star wars game that finally allows you to lop someone's limbs off, but sadly I don't think it will come to be

Star Wars Republic Commando was a great game on windows but its so old almost no one plays now. I think it came out for xbox too.

last i remembered the force unleashed wasn't and rpg.. it's more like jedi academy but no guns just light sabers and better force powers. kotor was ok, 1st was great, 2nd wasn't as great as it should be. just throwing that out there.

I wish for a star wars game that finally allows you to lop someone's limbs off, but sadly I don't think it will come to be

i believe that a thumb is a limb so cutting of someone's hand is like cutting off a limb. stick with the force unleased or jedi academy.

Well it doesn't have to be a limb, but general dismemberment would be nice, such as the new metal gear: rising

Back