X360 Exclusives?

Putty

Forum Fiend
Hey guys, I've had a PS3 for a few years, but am considering trading in my PS3 for a Xbox 360. One motive for this action is because a lot of my friends in college and friends from high school all have X360's. The one thing holding me back is what does the X360 have other the PS3 exclusive-wise?

Any other pro/con you can think of, please list. I'm NOT wanting a flame war here, just some opinions. I do have quite a few blu-rays, so I'm going to need to buy a blu-ray on top of the X360.

Personally i would say keep your PS3 and save for an XBox. PS3 has some seriously nice titles coming it's way.

I have a PS3 and a 360 so I'm trying to be unbiased, halo obviously gears of war, i THINK the left 4 dead games are 360 and pc only, and the online multiplayer has better service and I notice a LOT more "no-lifers" on 360 so the competition is a lot more difficult other than that I'm not sure if that helps but i like both systems equally i generally play what my friends are on so do what you'll have more fun with

I have an xbox and wanted a ps3 for its huge online player matches. But i feel like the xbox is good enough for me because you get netflix and games on demand.

The Xbox seems to overheat alot less then my ps3 does, BUT ps3 has free online, both have earned their spot, and neither are better then the other. When it comes to xbox exclusives, i dont think there are alot to mention. OH there is one thing though, even though its not "game" but... you can buy the expansion packs for Fallout 3 on the xbox, but not for ps3, since ps3 never bought the liscence to

I like Sega have both, and if most of your friends have a xbox, then I'd say its worth it to switch them. Xbox live is a pretty good service and that you can have 8 people in a party talking to each other is great. But the most obvious con is sometimes other people on xbox live, can be jerks, and thats putting it lightly, but if you spend most of your time in a party with friends, then it's not a problem

I have both of them.

I occasionally will play Gears of War 2 or Halo 3 on my 360, but they arn't amazingly great games or anything. I'd personally stick with the ps3.

if your friends are all playing xbox 360 and you would like to be part of the fun yourself then perhaps its worth looking for a good trade.
I have played both consoles and own a 360 so let me list some pros and cons

360 Cons:
1 Cost money for online
2 Heating problems
3 Red rings XD

360 Pros:
1 Game titles are good
2 Online experience
3 Kinect

PS3 Cons:
1 Price
2 Not nearly as good online as 360

PS3 Pros
1 Titles
2 Blu Ray
3 Higher end graphics than 360

If your going to have to buy a blu ray player anyway id recommend just putting the $100+ price of the player toward the 360. there probably hundreds of used 360s on ebay because of the new model so you can probably get a good dead on one.

Exclusive wise only one i can think are gears of war, Alan wake and halo. Any others are also on the pc and i assume you can run them since you can play bad company.

PS3 Cons:
1 Price

PS3 Pros
1 Titles
2 Blu Ray

price of the ps3 is the same as 360

Last edited:
id stick with PS3 if you dont care about Gears of War or Halo series then youre not missing much on the 360. Keep the PS3 and save for a 360 if you really want as others have said the PS3's library is looking better and better with each quarter and all microsoft can do is pump out more halo and gears of war nonsense.

id stick with PS3 if you dont care about Gears of War or Halo series then youre not missing much on the 360. Keep the PS3 and save for a 360 if you really want as others have said the PS3's library is looking better and better with each quarter and all microsoft can do is pump out more halo and gears of war nonsense.

:facewall:

if your friends are all playing xbox 360 and you would like to be part of the fun yourself then perhaps its worth looking for a good trade.
I have played both consoles and own a 360 so let me list some pros and cons

360 Cons:
1 Cost money for online
2 Heating problems
3 Red rings XD

360 Pros:
1 Game titles are good
2 Online experience
3 Kinect

PS3 Cons:
1 Price

PS3 Pros
1 Titles
2 Blu Ray

Please get rid of the Kinect from your 360 Pro, I've played it good sir, and I must say, it is one of the worst things I've ever tried in my life.

The price of the PS3 is made up for it's free online play, and I don't know why you don't think the only is nearly as good as the 360's, they're both pretty much the same... I prefer the PS3 in single player games, one for graphics, and two because all my friends own a 360 which I do as well. The ONLY reason I pick up my 360 controller is to play with my friends, and seeing as you want one to play with your friends, I say go for it. Just make sure you can pay the 50 dollars a year for live. ;D

If your going to have to buy a blu ray player anyway id recommend just putting the $100+ price of the player toward the 360. there probably hundreds of used 360s on ebay because of the new model so you can probably get a good dead on one.

What this guy said. Blu-ray players almost cost as much as a 360, right? Just do that. Save!
For exclusives, I don't really know. The arcade games on 360 are usually good, and they release one or two every week.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I think I'm going to just save some money and get a used X360 off of Craigslist or save a little more and get a new one.

I got rid of my PS3 for Xbox 360 just because I'm an avid online gamer, and XBL is just way better than PSN. However, before I got rid of it, I beat all the good exclusives, like Uncharted 1 & 2, Heavy Rain, etc.

It's up to you, but if you want to save some money I'd just keep your PS3 and save up for the 360.

I enjoy gaming on the 360 much more than the ps3. Mostly because of the Game titles available (woo Fable, Halo, Ace combat, Mass effect, etc) and the fact that most everyone I know owns one. However, I would keep the ps3 instead of trading it in for a blu ray player. Honestly the $ you would get for the PS3 probably wouldn't even be enough to purchase a decent blu ray player. Also, by keeping the PS3 you have the choice of which system you want to play hehe

STICK TO PC Consoles have ruined this world lol jk. Personally i think 360 has better service than ps3 and i see that the internet conection is better.

I honestly can't think of anything big that Xbox has other than Gears of War and Halo as far as exclusives.

Back