Worst Internet in the world?

My comcast business connection usually averages 15-20 down and 5-7 up . Lately its been acting up.. alot. Been having crazy pings from just 50 miles away ( 1500+ ms) and speeds at 2 down/.2 up . Have had comcast out here about 5 times now with the problem still intermittent.

My comcast business connection usually averages 15-20 down and 5-7 up . Lately its been acting up.. alot. Been having crazy pings from just 50 miles away ( 1500+ ms) and speeds at 2 down/.2 up . Have had comcast out here about 5 times now with the problem still intermittent.

Then that would mean you get free services since they cant fix it in 1 visit :p That is if they are doing that promotion in your area.

Last edited:
887245416.png

Is this good? I have no idea. Oh and i dont mind if you guys say its crap, we used to have virgin media but then my bro could get internet free from work so we switched to bt which is CRAP!

Is this good? I have no idea. Oh and i dont mind if you guys say its crap, we used to have virgin media but then my bro could get internet free from work so we switched to bt which is CRAP!

No that's pretty good. It's above average with the download speed.

Yes well the promotion is a $20 credit to your bill if they dont correct the problem the first time. Problem here is they charge your either way to send someone out which makes no sense whatsoever, so if they come out 5 times i will get credit for the first 4 times, but still have to pay the 5th. Not to mention dealing with a total hassle the entire time, i stressed i should not have to pay for internet that is not working especially when the bill comes to about $300/month for everything .

I'll have to retest when I get to the house to see what Knology's craptastic service manages to pull. The individual I live with has switched ISPs so many times it's not funny. :(

Back