For Any admin mainly for Cryptex*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeilingFan

I made one post
I dont really know if this was where to ask my question, but i mentioned on a server, when i saw Cryptex name, "Omg crptx is the admin who banned me on all the servers from my other account" and about 1 minute later it said Avoiding ban. Now first off i dont really undertstand that statment, and the reason i was permanently banned on my other account is because i was was using fowl language while i was an =(e)= on other servers. Please reply I dont know what to do. :crying:

Please use the contest ban part of the forum, or the dropbox. Or if its to a specific person which this is to, please Private message him through the forums.

Please use the contest ban part of the forum, or the dropbox. Or if its to a specific person which this is to, please Private message him through the forums.

Like Blebla said, if you wish to possibly be unbanned or at least know why, the Contest ban forums are for you. They are located here! Make sure you read everything before posting because there is a proper way you must do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back