[poll] who u like best?

even thought the terminater would kick robocops butt i still like robo more as i pity him :( poor bloody robo

robo robo robo cop

BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES

EGO Is My Life!
I honestly hate both movies. Kinda lame. Uhhh terminator is the correct way to spell it.

Id have to go with the terminator cuz hes my governor

never corect my spelling lol

Noyade

Famous
-5 points against robocop for being in a movie where the people couldn't figure out to shoot him in the teeth.

Silentsushix

[quote1167539399=Noyade]
-5 points against robocop for being in a movie where the people couldn't figure out to shoot him in the teeth.
[/quote1167539399]

hahahahaha

+5 points for robocop cause at least he has a metal cup!

could robocop do another movie? i think he could one where he gets upgraded and stuff so he has bulliyt proofteeth (thanks noyade) and a much bigger gun,also he shold be able to run lol

Redshift

Poster Extraordinaire
First of all, Bane, you HAVE to use spell check. As you get older and get jobs, more responsibility, people won't take you seriously unless you improve spelling.

My vote is Terminator. He has a huge knowledge base between his ears and can make a Howitzer from scratch if need be. Also tougher endurance and can move faster than RoboTrudge.
In terms of general durability, computing power and tactics, it is definitely Terminator.

...and if you go to the latest model terminator, there is NO contest, since it can morph and create bladed, edged or pointed weapons at will.

First of all, Bane, you HAVE to use spell check. As you get older and get jobs, more responsibility, people won't take you seriously unless you improve spelling............................ lol i am a psycriatric nurse and i am 21 lol

this thread we should post random stuff like

1.wot would a turkey taste like if u stuffed it with apples insead of stuffing/
2.how many peaple does it take to tame a monkey
3.what is the best name for a pet giffafe lol