Cant join/find servers

Frank The Tank

Forum Addict
=(eGO)=
Hey guys
Today I wanted to play some BF2 on the eGO servers. I have them on favorites so it should be simple enough to join. Only problem is that they appear to be faded on my list and I am unable to join. I tried to search for them again using the names on this website but found no servers.

Anyone else have this problem?
Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

DrBackJack

Poster
Hey guys
Today I wanted to play some BF2 on the eGO servers. I have them on favorites so it should be simple enough to join. Only problem is that they appear to be faded on my list and I am unable to join. I tried to search for them again using the names on this website but found no servers.

Anyone else have this problem?
Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
Do you have that "hide full servers" option enabled?

Frank The Tank

Forum Addict
=(eGO)=
I have nothing enabled. Just tried with different buttons click and nothing changed. My History is also faded and unable to join a server like my favs

iPwntUrMum

Famous Poster
Make sure that you are patched fully, sometimes you have to manually patch it. go to C: -> Program Files -> Electronic Arts -> BFBC2 -> BFBC2Updater

Also, you might need to actually re-search the servers, sometimes after a reset your favorites get messed up, so go to all servers, and search =(eGO)= again.

Post if it doesn't work :)
Pwnt

Death

EGO Is My Life!
Try searching for them, because (sadly) we didn't have enough population so we dropped a few servers, the ones that were dropped are now faded out. That could be it

Frank The Tank

Forum Addict
=(eGO)=
Make sure that you are patched fully, sometimes you have to manually patch it. go to C: -> Program Files -> Electronic Arts -> BFBC2 -> BFBC2Updater
My game was not updated :facewall: I assumed that in the EA dL manager would of told me. Thanks for showing me that you can do it manually.
Thanks for all your help guys!! I hope to see you in-game through my scope before I kill you :)

Naku_vamp

Website Zealot
i have never been able to find ego's bc2 servers...ever...so um yeah they tell em to search there is never a result or theres hundreds of results that have nothing to do with what i searched