should I get this pc seems too good to be true

What do you plan on doing with it?
Photoshop/edit videos/NOT GAMING, that is a GREAT computer.
But if you do plan on gaming, that GPU is just terribad.

OKAY! good to know yeah I'm looking for a new cheap(ish) gaming pc I know I'm gonna have to pay a good bit anyone know where to find a good one already built because if i built it...it would explode

Man I'm tired of people saying if they built it, it would all go wrong.
I mean seriously, unless you put something in the wrong slot, which is hard to do by the way, I mean you'd have to forcibly force it (lulz, I know) into the wrong slot, and you don't have to force ANYTHING into any slot, minus the ram slots, which are quite obvious.
So why not build one?
I could send you a guide via PM.

I guess it wont kill me to build one is there a place to get the parts for a decent (quad core processor and decent video card) for under 1500 I don't need anything amazing just enough to run games for the next year or so pretty well any suggestions?

Newegg.com is the best website period. Say what you want, but the 97% customer satisfaction begs to differ.

Are you located in the US?
And if you have either a Fry's Electronics or Microcenter near you, you could buy from there or if not, you could buy from Newegg. Yes, Newegg is completely reliable. Shipping doesn't take that long, either.

If your in CANADA , NCIX is the way to go, phobus I recommend you check it out, even if you don't buy, pricematch some stuff.

Ncix.com

SEGA, 1500$ total (taxes and shipping included?)

my PC is 1531. Before tax, and free shipping (6-cores, watercooled, XFX 5850 with double lifetime warranty, USB and SATA 3, 750W power, Coolernaster CM 690 I I advanced case, 24 inch monitor, 50$ mouse, 75$ headset, thermal paste, and more :D )

il add links later, in be right now.

Total comes to 1722.30 (shipped, taxed, everything above and more :D. )

Okay, I have a few questions first. Sorry for the delay, I'm pretty much being a therapist on FB right now. :/

1. Main purpose? (I assume gaming)
2. What all is needed? (Such as mouse, keyboard, monitor, speakers, OS)
3. What are the main games/programs you plan on running?
4. How long do you plan on having this computer?
5. What is important to you in a case? (LED lights, airflow, noise, space, etc)

take your time with FB bro you're the one helping me out no rush

1. yeah gaming first and foremost
2. I have a mouse will need monitor and keyboard i have headphones so speakers aren't needed
3.I plan on playing Dragon Age and Bad Company 2 a lot
4. at least a year but thats just a hope not a request
5. as long as its not gonna over heat I could care less about looks and noise

take your time with FB bro you're the one helping me out no rush

1. yeah gaming first and foremost
2. I have a mouse will need monitor and keyboard i have headphones so speakers aren't needed
3.I plan on playing Dragon Age and Bad Company 2 a lot
4. at least a year but thats just a hope not a request
5. as long as its not gonna over heat I could care less about looks and noise

Okay. Any specific desires for keyboard and mouse? Go look around. Those are completely subjective and as such, I will not recommend you any mice unless you ask for it.
And for the case, does size matter? I mean I personally like full towers because there's a lot of room to work with, but you might like smaller cases?

Back