swarm armory

Passerby

Poster Extraordinaire
there is also
www.asmaps.net/

we got some of the better mappers from tf2 working on this site like the maker of coldfront and a few other good mappers here.

most of the maps out sofar are just quick and dirty PoC maps with tilegen well will start seeing much better maps ounce people get a proper fgd and get used to working this game in hammer.

Stealth

Famous
there is also
www.asmaps.net/

we got some of the better mappers from tf2 working on this site like the maker of coldfront and a few other good mappers here.

most of the maps out sofar are just quick and dirty PoC maps with tilegen well will start seeing much better maps ounce people get a proper fgd and get used to working this game in hammer.

awesome

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
once I download a custom map, what do I do with it? Just throw it into a maps folder in the Alien swarm game like any other custom map for a valve game?

Stealth

Famous
once I download a custom map, what do I do with it? Just throw it into a maps folder in the Alien swarm game like any other custom map for a valve game?
Just open the RaR file you downloaded and double click the vpk file, or go to
Program files/steam/steamapps/common/alien swarm/swarm/addons
and simply throw the .VPK file into the addon folder

Passerby

Poster Extraordinaire
Just open the RaR file you downloaded and double click the vpk file, or go to
Program files/steam/steamapps/common/alien swarm/swarm/addons
and simply throw the .VPK file into the addon folder
sometimes it wont work while double clicking when i tried that last time it put it in my l4d2 addons instead of my ASW addons.