swarm armory

there is also
www.asmaps.net/

we got some of the better mappers from tf2 working on this site like the maker of coldfront and a few other good mappers here.

most of the maps out sofar are just quick and dirty PoC maps with tilegen well will start seeing much better maps ounce people get a proper fgd and get used to working this game in hammer.

there is also
www.asmaps.net/

we got some of the better mappers from tf2 working on this site like the maker of coldfront and a few other good mappers here.

most of the maps out sofar are just quick and dirty PoC maps with tilegen well will start seeing much better maps ounce people get a proper fgd and get used to working this game in hammer.

awesome

once I download a custom map, what do I do with it? Just throw it into a maps folder in the Alien swarm game like any other custom map for a valve game?

once I download a custom map, what do I do with it? Just throw it into a maps folder in the Alien swarm game like any other custom map for a valve game?

Just open the RaR file you downloaded and double click the vpk file, or go to
Program files/steam/steamapps/common/alien swarm/swarm/addons
and simply throw the .VPK file into the addon folder

Just open the RaR file you downloaded and double click the vpk file, or go to
Program files/steam/steamapps/common/alien swarm/swarm/addons
and simply throw the .VPK file into the addon folder

sometimes it wont work while double clicking when i tried that last time it put it in my l4d2 addons instead of my ASW addons.

Back