found some ss's of vladimir
if anyone was wondering about his abilities and what he looks like

vladimiringame-KQcPM.jpg

vladimirtt-xo81i.jpg

vladbase.png

vladdrac.png

vladauv.png

found at http://www.leaguecraft.com/

I am looking forward to him because of his ability set, but I don't much like his hair or his skins.

Cool a vampire, was wondering why they didn't have one ;P

But is he melee/ranged/support caster? Or a nuke or what.

looks like he'll be a melee AP assassin character.

His passive certainly is interesting. Gives AP for bonus health and health for AP. Warmogs/zhonya?

He is ranged? What is he throwing? (if there was any talk of it).

And I can easily see this character being a good hybrid of tank/caster, so why no warmogs? Not as your first item of course, but I can see it effective as a 4-5 item.

He throws blood at people.

He could easily be a good tank caster hybrid. Don't buy Warmog's though, it is a cost inefficient item to build, you can get more hp by stacking giants belts.

got to play him for one game before getting booted i went 1/4/12 dang kill stealers,he is definatly an interesting hero,and i was a bit hesisitant on which combos to go with but learning a new hero is the fun in it,i suggest checking him out if you like hybrid champs.

Cool a vampire, was wondering why they didn't have one ;P

But is he melee/ranged/support caster? Or a nuke or what.

He is not a vampire. He is a hemomancer.

Hemo means blood and mancer is mage. So bloodmage.

Also they have had a vampire....evelynn

im definitely going to pick him up as my next champion. i love beefy casters and he'll be huge. with a build like rod of ages then rylais instead of 650 hp/80 ap from RoA he gets 850 hp/110 ap and from rylais 700 hp/103 ap....thats awesome!

zzz OP...what a surprise

not as OP as Xin but pretty damn hard to kill. leeches tons of health with all of his abilities, excellent escape skill where he can't be hurt and does damage and all the damage gives him health back, and ridiculously high damage output for a mage.

zzz OP...what a surprise

not as OP as Xin but pretty damn hard to kill. leeches tons of health with all of his abilities, excellent escape skill where he can't be hurt and does damage and all the damage gives him health back, and ridiculously high damage output for a mage.

He's totally not OP, hes pretty easy to take down with a few stuns.

from what i've seen he's not very good but hes only been out for one day
hope more ppl will learn to play him then we could see his true potential

He's totally not OP, hes pretty easy to take down with a few stuns.

a few stuns hahaha

i haven't played enough to say if hes OP or not but if you need a few stuns to take down 1 champ, that is insanely OP

a few stuns hahaha

i haven't played enough to say if hes OP or not but if you need a few stuns to take down 1 champ, that is insanely OP

He is squishy as any caster with a bit more health but he has to get up close to do damage in teamfights. Just focus him down like any other mage or carry.

So far... this seem like an underpowered hero. I guess Riot still hasn't gotten the formula set, since they release OP hero then UP hero.

Maybe it's just because he is new, but the 3 games I've played (they were all against), he was absolutely worthless. And mind you, these are 3 different builds I saw.

Far from Xin, where you can build randomly and still get a powerful result.

a few stuns hahaha

A good teamcomp consists of a spammish amount of CC

I don't even want to know how you felt when Xin Zhao came out, now that guy was OP

i realize a good team comp should have good amounts of CC but no champion requires "a few stuns", my post was a joke making fun of the wording.

i dunno he seems like he'll be balanced all in all, maybe a small amount of OP once people actually learn how to use him.
xin zhao was a totally different thing. he was OP and everybody knew he was OP. still not too hard to deal with tho since almost all teams had one and once you know what they're capable of you can stay away to at least not feed.

and his range is good, if hes in melee range of you in team fights hes doing something wrong or is about to disappear in his pool

Back