Bounty [not an actual bounty, please read]

Search the forums for any bounty. It will be easier than making a new thread. Or you could post in the ShoutBox or even ask Dread himself.

Currently, there is only one active bounty on him, I think.
You have to specify the amount of the bounty reward prior to the domination.
If you get him first, he will pay you double the amount you specify. However, the catch is if he gets you first, you owe him the amount you specified.

http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=138414&highlight=lucky+punk

Don't feel bad, searching the forums for bounty on dreadmaker would not have found this one.

Edit: PS, guys. Lighten up on the double post. Dr. Noobias hasn't been posting too long on the forums. I'm sure all of you double posted before.

Last edited:
PS, guys. Lighten up on the double post. Dr. Noobias hasn't been posting too long on the forums. I'm sure all of you double posted before.
No, I'm just giving him a hard time because I'm allowed to do that since we know each other irl and I recruited him.

I know I sent you a PM about this, but if you do that bounty on Dread, remember my portion if you dominate us both at the same time we will triple your Wager! best of luck!

However Dread nor I will be able to play until Sunday or so.

Crazy is correct. Go hit up that linked thread and make a bet with me. Essentially, if you dom me first, I pay you double what you offer; if I get you first, you pay me.

However, there's a new opportunity coming up real soon... I'll post a link in this post when It's up. I have a new bounty idea that I'll be putting forward shortly... and it's going to be a great way to make some cash :)

Crazy is correct. Go hit up that linked thread and make a bet with me. Essentially, if you dom me first, I pay you double what you offer; if I get you first, you pay me.

However, there's a new opportunity coming up real soon... I'll post a link in this post when It's up. I have a new bounty idea that I'll be putting forward shortly... and it's going to be a great way to make some cash :)

I'll post it for him :p :
http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=140166

Last edited:
Back