New BC2 Award: Graveyard Shift

Believer

Poster Extraordinaire
After the recent Player's Choice award for BC2 Division, the new award is now included in the Member's Medals page:

Yet another reason to be filling up those servers in the tiny hours of the morning. Go get em!

Those are the wee hours of the morning that Beac and I conduct most of our UAV and ATV shenanigans!!! We could used a few more admins on at those hours to help keep the scrubs at bay...

i need to get admin set up for bc2. getting tired of seeing smart ass punk and not being able to do anything about them. how do i do it? i dont have access to the private forums

i need to get admin set up for bc2. getting tired of seeing smart ass punk and not being able to do anything about them. how do i do it? i dont have access to the private forums

You also need to get your butt in vent. ;)

There was about 6 of us on last night after 3am for at least 2 hrs. The hardcore server had an average 0f 30ppl that entire time. pretty awsome.

So how does one exactly get BC2 awards? It seems to me like half the BC2 Division should have the Reinforcement one cause we are always server hopping to fill up empty Servers. Hey we even managed to fill every server today! Even HC Conquest!:scared::thumbup::thumbup: I <3 this community because we can do that.:sleep:

lol 2 Words.

Event Logging.

Also doing something a few times doesn't necessitate awards or achievements... words that show up often in award descriptions are "repeatedly", "continuously" and "dedicated" which lean towards habitual behaviors and actions as opposed to a single or few occurrences.

Just keep up fillin servers in those morning hours and you'll get the recognition. We do our best to keep up with everyone's actions and properly reward them but occasionally we do miss people so make sure to utilize that drop box if you have any recommendations.

Back