What would you do in an zombie apocalypse

Stealth

Forum Fiend
I would swim to north pole and hope i dont freeze to death :)\\\

What would you do and why?
Discuss

find a building that is at least 3 stories with a food source nearby, stock up on food, weapons and entertainment, destroy the stairs from the 1st floor to the 2nd and wait.

Grab the biggest scythe possible and roam around our decayed earth looking for food, slicing anything that comes near me.

find a building that is at least 3 stories with a food source nearby, stock up on food, weapons and entertainment, destroy the stairs from the 1st floor to the 2nd and wait.

lol.
how u gunna maintain it :p

i would go to an island, i.e. Easter island
and build a chain link fence in a certain area of where im going to live, and chill out there in style

Well, the trick is to avoid zombies by hiding somewhere the zombies can't reach for a few years(3-5, depending on how long most people survive) until the Solanum virus finally can't stop the decay. Picking up a rifle, TONS of canned food, and hiding out on top of a solar powered building(with, of course, an extension cord for your microwave oven) is the best way to survive.

Islands also work, as well as boats and submarines. Zombies can't swim, they sink and die due to water pressure.

Get a pistol and go an introspective existential like journey where I deal with both my inner demons and what it means to be human. Before I reach my destination I get bitten and finally accept my own mortality. Finally at peace with my self, I take one last longing look at the sky and put the gun to my head and pull the trigger.

/roll credits

Get a pistol and go an introspective existential like journey where I deal with both my inner demons and what it means to be human. Before I reach my destination I get bitten and finally accept my own mortality. Finally at peace with my self, I take one last longing look at the sky and put the gun to my head and pull the trigger.

/roll credits

!up sexy for simplifying the plotline for basically every zombie movie ever

movies dealing with survivors of nuclear fallout also apply to this equation

/roll credits

*cry* deep story is deep, Beast

Well, the trick is to avoid zombies by hiding somewhere the zombies can't reach for a few years(3-5, depending on how long most people survive) until the Solanum virus finally can't stop the decay. Picking up a rifle, TONS of canned food, and hiding out on top of a solar powered building(with, of course, an extension cord for your microwave oven) is the best way to survive.

Islands also work, as well as boats and submarines. Zombies can't swim, they sink and die due to water pressure.

Wrongo my friend. Zombies have no sense of water pressure or anything, everything is senseless and they will keep going.

Find some solar panels, get some friends who know what they are doing, and go to Costco.

Wrongo my friend. Zombies have no sense of water pressure or anything, everything is senseless and they will keep going.

Find some solar panels, get some friends who know what they are doing, and go to Costco.

someone has obviously not read "Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide"
good catch Bokk

I'd put on my ghoul mask and keep playing computer games. If that didn't work, I'd stock up on ammo for my Gatling Laser, my BFG9000, and my Wunderwaffle. Actually, forget the ammo, sf_use_ignoreammo 1 should work. I would then drive to the mall/Target/Safeway and hope I can make do.

Actually, I like zero's tactic.
So far, as told by max, imitating zombie movements have proven to confuse them.

- ar15 w/ 2x scope, 100rd drum, extra mags
- glock 17, extra mags
- 38 special, pocket full of bullets
- 12ga pump shottie w/ bandoleer straps
- surplus of ammo
- surplus of food stuffs

Fortify current living arrangements, install solar panels, dig a trench (aka moat) around said domicile.. Once bodies have started piling up pour some gasoline in and light it, can't let the other zombies walk over their friends who filled the trench up..

Back