Need an email account...

Krysalist

Poster
Anyone got a domain I could have an email account on? Would be very appreciated and I will try to help you out with something if you need anything :)

But if you wanna be even cooler......

Buy a domain for the sake of having it, and name it something that is unique and 1337 :p

Thank's in advance!

I'm not sure I want to give a stranger my hosting space for their email....

You can buy it yourself if you want

they likely want a non-free email account because many sites / companis will not longe accept a free email domain such as hotmail / gmail/yahoo et cetera, some forums like ocforums.com or hardforums.com will not allow free email accounts for selling items.

Various reasons why someone these days would not want a free email account and would prefer a hosted solution but on that side go to www.everyone.net and pay $20 a year for your own domain.

Or you could buy a domain from Hostway for $8 a year and use the steps outlined here to setup Gmail to transact mail as that other domain, both sending and receiving.

right the thing is, im not looking for things like gmail and that. I would buy a domain, but i was just wondering if there would be anyone up for giving me an email account. No worries though :p

Or he could get one of those co.cz things for free. Then he could get some crappy free hosting and use that

if he wants a domain e-mail it is to look more professional or because a site he uses dost allow free ones.

a free .co.cz doesn't look too professional besides it is only $15 a year to get a
.com .ca .co.uk

depending on what country your in.

and if you know how to set up the main routing you can get a free one from there too.

for example i got

passerby.homeunix.org
which cost me nothing

Last edited:
Anyone got a domain I could have an email account on? Would be very appreciated and I will try to help you out with something if you need anything :)

But if you wanna be even cooler......

Buy a domain for the sake of having it, and name it something that is unique and 1337 :p

Thank's in advance!

seriousheavy.jpg

Back