Winner Takes it All

cp_blackmesa_final0074.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0073.jpg

2 on black mesa
I need to find Mr. Sajora and or Evo to catch up! :p

Last edited:
Now, you'll notice, Wilson, that you're not up there... it's because Aneruen is correct. They're all old doms, from servers we don't even have any more (some in name AND physical form). I stated (as our lovely advisor pointed out) that unfortunately, doms only count starting from the time this was posted. that means they're all invalid. Sorry man, I know it was a lot of work :(

Alright, Ill look through them, and keep the ones up there that actually are from the correct time, I did get a few still that are eligible. Ill edit it and post again later.

another 4:

cp_blackmesa_final0005-1.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0004-2.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0003-1.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0002-2.jpg

dont count sloppie twice. the only one on the scoreboard that counts is the one on lorberry.

Everyone is updated.

Wilson, I gave you the 4 that you posted on mesa, but per the extra rule that Toxxin and a few others suggested, I won't be counting event doms, and all of those were event doms :(

Sorry man, I keep shutting you down! But, if you get on one of the other servers and play for that 11 hours a day you were talking about, I'm sure you'll get some legit ones soon. like I said though, those other 4 certainly count.

Everyone is updated.

Wilson, I gave you the 4 that you posted on mesa, but per the extra rule that Toxxin and a few others suggested, I won't be counting event doms, and all of those were event doms :(

Sorry man, I keep shutting you down! But, if you get on one of the other servers and play for that 11 hours a day you were talking about, I'm sure you'll get some legit ones soon. like I said though, those other 4 certainly count.

!?!??! Im useless, no more events for me then.

!?!??! Im useless, no more events for me then.

You're not useless at all.. but, when you're using a level 3 sentry and everyone else is running around with an eyelander... you can see where I'm disallowing event doms. The idea is to make it at least a little challenging ;)

ZB Slayer
Sure, it's an assist but...
I didn't see where that's not allowed
mine involves Toilet Pastries
and an achievement
and a taunt kill
That's a lot of win for one picture.

This is turning into a solid competition now. Good stuff! Everyone has been updated.

Reminder: this thing ends on friday; that means you've only got 3 full days left to get doms in. Remember though... killing other people with money (like I haven't said it enough) wipes them clean and gives you all they had. We have some solid earners at the moment; anyone could easily go from having nothing to leading this bounty if they get the right dom. It's still in the air!

Back