brb

Parvovirus B19

EGO Zealot
I'll be gone for about two weeks starting tomorrow the 24 of July. Ill be back sometime in August untill then you will have to manage with out me >=D

Threads like these are why threads such as this has been stickied and has had thousand of views.

It is honestly okay if you go away for 2 weeks. The absence will be felt on jail 2 but really, don't post these threads.

Threads like these are why threads such as this has been stickied and has had thousand of views.

It is honestly okay if you go away for 2 weeks. The absence will be felt on jail 2 but really, don't post these threads.

What a meanie.... Tsk tsk...

Just for future reference, you could just put it in your sig that you are leaving.

Come back with all your limbs! :D

Who is going to call me bad now? Cya parvo, i wont be the negative person since I seems someone already did that:p Subway convention?

Who is going to call me bad now? Cya parvo, i wont be the negative person since I seems someone already did that:p Subway convention?

why did you tell everyone danGk. It is a super secret convention, also wind you are not invited to my birthday party anymore.

Back