Freedays

Fun for everyone, breaks up the monotony of trivia-couch game-climb-spray-lr

If you don't like how rounds are wardened, do it yourself ! Make up new games, pt in twists. That would be much more effective than complaining about it.

Also, freedays are either quick and sweet, as in the t's overpower the cts or the round goes for a very long time, which occurs when the cts have control. Some wardens drag them past 000, others revoke them, which encourages camping and makes for longer rounds.

Freeday, in my opinion, makes more veteran rebellers yawn. However, it sometimes does break up the flow of long long rounds and changes it with a quick one.

If you don't like how rounds are wardened, do it yourself ! Make up new games, pt in twists. That would be much more effective than complaining about it.

I do warden quite often and I always favor creative things to repetitive stuff. Sometimes if I play t a lot and we don't get a fun round in a really long time I'll switch just to give the guys a break

fun for T's, bad for CT's pretty simple if the CT's are fail. They are given to give everyone a break from fail wardens and or fail CT's in my mind they are.

I always like freeday when I'm a T or CT.

CT - It's fun looking at terrorist running around, have fun, and rebel. Also, I sometimes get chased by terrorist <-- Best part.

T - Heck yea. Run around, have fun, rebel, do any activities.

FUN AS BOTH I LOVE BEING A T AND SEE THE WHOLE CT TEAM FAIL but i also like being a ct and racking up kills! :)

almost always boring. however T's never stop asking for them... As said before WAY to easy to rebel on.

Back